The Kyle wrecks your head thread

2026 will be his year.

You canā€™t say he isnā€™t owning his image.

It would be interesting to hear why no CCTV footage of the incident from the street could be found.

1 Like

Dā€™Icon deleted it according to a friend of mine from Limerick. Or claimed they never had it. I believe Nancy Blakeā€™s may have been of assistance with the footage though.

By the sounds of it Kyle was trying to play Cupid in the nightclub. In this instance he decided that yer man had no right to chat to the two women and took matters into his own hands.

Boys will be Boys

2 Likes

Violent Disorder I was reading there carries up to 10 years in prison.

Iā€™d say that length of sentence has never been handed down.

Iā€™d remind posters that Kyle enjoys the presumption of innocence.

3 Likes

Women and drink, still the kryptonite of the GAA player even in the pro-am PED era.

3 Likes

Thereā€™ll need to be a new club set up called Limerick Kickhims.

He will get very little. Lads with previous have done worse and have been handed suspended sentences.

It sounds like a truly disgusting thing that he did, but it would be naive to think that heā€™ll get appropriate punishment.

Kyle is either not very good at the hard word, not very smart or is picking out the wrong jersey girls. Surely theyā€™d be easy pickings for a lad of his stature that he wouldnā€™t have to worry about some cue ball coming in to pick off a spare red.

1 Like

Hes being tried in the circuit so the DPP seems keen for him to get some time in chokey

1 Like

golden girls flirting GIF by HULU

A contribution to the poor box.

First order of business at the ICA meeting tonight I see

Iā€™d imagine the poor box will get a big house envelope and another example of the advantages of being a good GAA man displayed.

Is Dā€™Icon not still a 20ā€™s nightclub? The Maths would suggest that the 3rd fella whoā€™s only 22 shouldnā€™t have been allowed in there at the time as heā€™d only have been 18. Although in saying that a friend of mine often got in there when he was 19. The bouncers were unpredictable. Theyā€™d turn away sober lads on the regular.

Sure thatā€™s what the lads were trying to explain Iā€™d say

The bouncers in the Icon are/were/will always be cunts.

11 Likes

Custodial sentence of some sort if itā€™s in the circuit court, no?