The Kyle wrecks your head thread

JP shtung again

Wouldn’t think so, tbh I’d say this only ended up in the Circuit to ward off accusations of favoritism so to speak

I hear a club mate of yours will sort this all out and PJ will be funding a new Stand in the village.

Throw up an aul picture there

They’re charged with Violent Disorder. I don’t believe they can be dealt with in the District Court. It has to be before a jury in the Circuit Court.

The S3 assault I meant. Even the violent disorder charge is a bit of a reach

What? Someone smashed a lad’s face in

A section 3 assault can be dealt with at district level if the judge accepts jurisdiction, you’d see plenty of these type of cases dealt with at that level, without a need for a jury and often with an early plea

These type, as in a lad being set on in a club by multiple assailants, pursued outside, have his face kicked in in front of two gardai, and the mob then flees?

1 Like

I haven’t read the whole thread but how did PJ let this get to court?

In fairness there’s only so many fires he can fight.

Didn’t Shane Horgan break a bouncers jaw below in Galway back in the day ?

They must be very confident of acquittal, a bit like the OJ case.
Do you seriously think there are Limerick people that will send Kyle Hayes to jail? Case should have been moved to Nenagh or Ennis.

He’d get 15 years then which wouldn’t be fair either

6 Likes

You’re getting a bit hysterical, or you need to get out more.

Post-nightclub pissed up rows can go wrong like this one as often as lads will go home with a black eye and think no more about it. You were the same lad defending the honour of the Scissor Sisters only a few hours ago? :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

There is a more recent one than that with one of the footballers, seems to have gone away though

The scissor sisters never bate the shite out of Galway. A far more serious offence in some peoples eyes.

7 Likes

And if you chase a lad and beat him so much you break a lads eye socket you deserve to be punished.

1 Like

Yes, but this lad was set upon in a nightclub by multiple assailants, followed outside, punched to the ground and kicked in the head when defenceless in front of two gardai. Kicked hard enough to fracture his orbit.
That may pass for a normal bit of showldering down rural Clare, but it’s far beyond a slap and a black eye, as you well know.

Go back and read it slowly, or ask someone to read it to you.