The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Are the gardai telling lies?

Guys can we all stop talking about the Limerick hurler who may or may not have smashed a lad open in front of Gardai who may in fact be lying about seeing it.

Thanks guys.

I’m sure they’re not telling lies, but eyes can be deceiving especially after a long night shift.

They’re only human after all.

Do you know the extent of hayes’ involvement or what the gardai witnessed ?

The two guards on the street haven’t given evidence yet, the D-Gda in the box today went through what was captured on CCTV inside d’Icon leading up to that

1 Like

Thanks lad.Yeah its great to be here and have a bit of banter with ye lads.Long time lurker.

Big fan of the auld fella from Waterford that like his grub,The Ballyhale Shakespeare,the suicidal Adrian Mole and the weed smoking mechanic from Mordor.
Cant really remember how many points I got in the leaving,tbh.Did ok I think.

Looking forward to making a few friends,hopefully.

9 Likes

We already have our quota of dry Kilkenny cunts around here, you are going to need a change of back story.

1 Like

That’s fairly optimistic

Especially when you name 3 of the biggest cunts on the forum as your muses

2 Likes

Cocaine

Never gets old. What a hurler.

7 Likes

we are talking about a man paid by the state to act like an elite athlete

1 Like

Sound. It’ll be interesting to hear what they say

Loads have . Especially when you consider how gaa teams usually go out on the piss in a group together

An unpleasant welcome,disappointing.
Tensions obviously running high Shannonside with all this unsavoury business.

Disappointing to see you jump to conclusions about a young amateur sportsperson.

Eh, our taxes pay him, not sure how he is amateur

1 Like

Oh no!

The mouse is back.

It’s well known on the inter county scene that a rusty haired kinvara native beat a lad senseless and a few extra super snack boxes were sold to provide renumeration.
Let he who is without sin fling the first shot of gravy.

6 Likes

Welcome Kyle. You appear a welcome addition to the forum.

1 Like

My “Kyle Hayes is innocent” t-shirts will go on sale today guys

2 Likes