The Kyle wrecks your head thread

I suppose because it’s their right

You’re talking shite and making invalid points as usual

Question….

If your daughter was out for the night & 3 girls attacked her for talking to some fella.
They followed her outside and punched & kicked her to the ground fracturing her eye socket you would have the same spiel?

Fuck off with your shite….

Mistaken identity must be.

Go way and have a joint and read my post again. I wasn’t excusing anyone of anything. I made a point that the door staff shouldn’t have let them all out together you dopey stoner cunt

What’s a rozzer?

1 Like

You’re deflecting the attention elsewhere like a Dickhead

Hookers and all involved.
This story has it all.

All we need now is John Leahy and a fishing rod with a bag of cans

3 Likes

Okay butthead

Best nightclub fighter I’ve ever seen was outside Icon too. This lad, built like the Pyramids took on and battered 4 or 5 other big lads all by himself. Definitely broke a jaw or two and probably caused a few concussions. I’ll never forget him roaring like a lunatic “I’ll take ye all ye cunts” and then backed up his words. He’d have sorted out Kyle Hayes and co in about half a minute.

After he had given them a clipping the bouncers were there with their palms up trying to keep your man calm and sheepishly ushered him away from the front of the club. I was later told these are the same bouncers who’d have no bother kicking the shite out of any lad acting the bollocks in or around Icon, apparently they’re bad auld fuckers.

Maybe Kyles defence is that he was working as a bouncer that night???

Ive seen some fair animals go at it, some of them didn’t look a threat at all and leathered all and sundry.

Toddle along flute

You’re one weird cunt.

1 Like

Welcome mate. Great to have a new arrival. Particularly from Leinster. As a matter of interest how many points did you acquire in the Leaving Cert?

1 Like

An awful lot of bullshit speculation here.

No need for it.

1 Like

The report on the 9 o’clock news painted a bad picture for the defendants. To Gardaí saw it happening and they have the group rounding on the chap who was assaulted on cctv too.

:grimacing:

It’s all in the IT. I can only imagine that the speculation is around who did what, or whether it was “self defense”. I doubt the facts of the assault are open to much.

Are you new here?

3 Likes

My view mate would be to wait until all the facts of the case are out there before casting judgement.

The prosecution had their say today but no one has been found guilty of anything. We’re not talking an EPL player here either.

1 Like