The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Would the 2 women be called to testify?

No excuse for what happened but we were all young and dumb wance. Only if we threw a slap or received one no one gave a fuck.

I donā€™t believe it was the case in this incident but in some of the other incidents lads were drawn into stuff because they were Limerick hurlers and cunts think they are entitled to have a go. Few pints on board and sense goes out the window sadly.

If the version I heard was true then I would imagine they will be very important witnesses.

Not that Iā€™m sure provocation is a defence in a case like this. One for the legal eagles.

The version I heard is from a source close to the action. But then again is someone like that a reliable source.

1 Like

Did you hear this version way back when it happened or closer to trial time?

Iā€™d say Iā€™ve easily heard 10 versions of it. The version Iā€™ve heard lately is probably the defence version rather than the truth. There was obviously youā€™d hope some trigger to the whole thing initially though. As always there is more than one version of the truth depending on where you hear it

Would you think a conviction likely? Iā€™d imagine jail time unlikely regardless. Puts Kiely in a sticky spot, but then again itā€™s 4 years ago since it happened and itā€™s the same Kyle who has been playing every game since.

Maybe a spell with Creeves might do the job

The evidence of the two guards out on the street will be hard to get around youā€™d imagine as far as the assault charge goes. But no previous conviction and not having been in any trouble since would go a long way towards showing it as an isolated incident

1 Like

Any chance of a quick summary

Kyler 0-31 Busted Up Kid 1-14, Hayes pulled away with 7 unanswered points in the final quarter, had no interest in goals.

1 Like

ā€œThank you for your email. I am currently out of the office standing trial for assault. Should your query be urgent please contact HOTY Aaron Gillane.

Should I get off, I will answer your query on my returnā€

22 Likes

Both Kyle and gillane work for Kirbyā€™s electrical.

ā€œThank you for your email. I am currently out of the office standing trial for assault. Should your query be urgent please contact HOTY Aaron Gillane.

Should I get off, I will answer your query on my returnā€
[/quote]

And next year it will be roles reversed as its Gillanes turn to take the dock :sweat_smile:

JP has paid for a very very big broom.

1 Like

Post of the year nomination!!!

That riot might not be the best thing for him if a jury parks their allegiance to Limerick hurling and goes all law and order.

Operation Tactical Diversion working a treat.

2 Likes

Yeah you canā€™t on one hand blame the riots last night on gurriers getting lenient court sentences and on the other hand let someone off for an assault like that. Judges may well go the opposite way to normal and hand out tougher penalties for a period until things die down again.

Thatā€™s if heā€™s found guilty of course and Iā€™m sure the trial has a bit to run yet.

2 Likes

What a headline. Driver used helmet as weapon. Some size of a langer he had.

Limerick hurlers have been using their helmets as weapons for a while now

3 Likes

It will be interesting to note what kind of coat Kyler rocks up in to court today.