The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Heā€™ll be just inside security at block 2

The guy said he was bleeding badly and his eye was swelling up but he decided to stroll to the icon night clubā€¦ But i canā€™t say much more right now.

Fractured socket, but yknow.

I donā€™t believe he said he was attacked until he was in the nightclub. Just verbals before that.

1 Like

Iā€™m dialling JP.

What sort of sentence did Cathal Barrett get that time for assaulting the barman?

As this is a hot thread, anyone know how to convert an Adobe to word?

https://www.adobe.com/ie/acrobat/online/pdf-to-word.html

If that doesnā€™t work, try this.

It kept the format and layout much better for me.

If you have a modern version of Word you can open the PDF with it and it will convert it.

1 Like

Thanks a million. That did the trick. Thanks to @habanerocat and @ScorpioLyons too. Both did it but removed half the document.

2 Likes

This guy knew what was comingā€¦.fair dues :clap:, from September 2018

4 Likes

Oof Disappointed GIF - Oof Disappointed Facepalm - Discover ...

1 Like

Could the riots in Dublin simply be an attempt to draw attention away from this case?

12 Likes

JP has outdone himself this time.

1 Like

Let Kyle Hayes and his criminal hurling buddies free to take care of the scumbags in Dublin and let the justice system call it even.

Be nothin compared to the riots in Tipp if Limerick do five in a row

1 Like

Someone needs to ring the lads on Premier View and tell them that.

Kyle works HR for a large company. In his absence Aaron Gillane is answering all queries :joy: Not even making it up.

Kyle hasnā€™t given his version of events yet. Which Iā€™m told will explain why he got so upset. I believe the victims interaction with the two ladies was less than pleasant.

Still and all no need for what happened after.

Thereā€™s loads more to the story, the truth of which I have no idea. But Iā€™d imagine will be brought up in time if anyway true.

2 Likes