The Kyle wrecks your head thread

His reputation is fucked anyway after reading that.
I wonder how Kiely will deal with him?

Its 5 years ago.
He has dealt with him fine in that period

2 Likes

Kyler seems to have been spotted by all and sundry throwing his considerable weight around. Punters, staff, Guards, etc. Will be doing well to wriggle out of this one but itā€™s Ireland so anything is possible.

1 Like

His only hope is that theres 2 or 3 limerick cyrils on the jury and it leads to a hung jury. If hes guilty hes going down on the basis of the evidence

The ICA are gathering early tonight

The GAA launched an investigation into Rory Gallagher so interesting to see what happens here.

It reflects very badly on the Association.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

A south east Clare man. Was in the year behind me in school. A decent chap

4 Likes

Mattie McGrath will be on the case soon enough Iā€™d say.
The Limerick hurlers even have better trials than us nowadays, juries and all.

1 Like

The trial is in Limerick and the jury is all local people. I know somebody who was called in but thankfully not chosen.

Iā€™d say he has every chance of getting off based on the local aspect.

Its like To Kill a Mockingbird

2 Likes

Iā€™d definitely exonerate him. 100%.

2 Likes

Evidence as regards with kicking is still a bit wishy washy as you have a few testimonies saying they couldnā€™t see who was in action etc.

Youā€™d hope he will learn his lesson from it, was a vicious enough row. Heā€™s a big unit capable of inflicting damage if he wants to.

1 Like

No one likes a rat. This fella will get another 56 hidings if i get doneā€¦ The whole of Limerick will batter him.

Youā€™ve everyone saying there was 10-15 men swinging arms and legs yet theyā€™re all certain it was me. Theyā€™re clearly only naming me because they recognise me. Itā€™s a normal human psychological phenomenon. The truth of the fact is i was pulling people back but my local notoriety has done me.

2 Likes

Maybe you were just giving him a boot to tell him get off the ground before he got hurt

1 Like

Lads are hitting the ground too easily. A blight on our game.

4 Likes

Yer man was dealing drugs.

Error of judgment telling him to fuck off & running from the Garda.

The central plank of the prosecutionā€™s case is that Dan Morrisey is a more secure halfback than Kyle Hayes.

1 Like

I got a fright.

3 Likes