The Kyle wrecks your head thread

By the law

I think thatā€™s sort of what caused the problem in the first place.

If anyone would know itā€™d be the kk lads (or Cark)

1 Like

Achieving monumental accolades often eludes those who adhere to pacifistic principles.

The Tipp crowd aspire to have the Adare postcode.

So Kyle is going with the shaggy defence

2000s it wasnt me GIF

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

From the article on the RTE site it sounds like they barely offered any defence?

Yep, he didnt gove evidence but relied on excerpts from statements

The Limericks have to look at themsells .

He also admitted in another interview that it was not easy dealing with his status since 2018.

He said when he wanted to go somewhere quiet to have dinner, someone comes up to him to talk to him or wants to get a photograph with him.

All joking aside lads, heā€™s been an awful fucking eejit. I hope Kiely or someone went to town on him when this occurred a few years back and the message got home to him.

I believe ā€œtheyā€ did

I amenā€™t sure if it did.

1 Like

@dodgy_keeper had to take the wedding pics down from the mantelpiece to make room for his photo with Kyle in the chicken hut

16 Likes

Young lad, temper up, high jinks
Weā€™ve probably all had our moments, I was in a few fights back in the day where drink was an issue

If he kicked or punched somebody defenceless thereā€™s no real excuse but itā€™s hardly worth jail time if it was a first offence, and heā€™s an amateur sportsperson, just say sorry

2 Likes

I have never been in a fight in my younger days when langersed, neither has any of my mates. I donā€™t buy the ā€œbut I was drunk, it was the drinkā€. Stop fucking drinking then if you canā€™t handle it.

7 Likes

Aye, all these small cunts going around getting in fights, I could never understand it. Small man syndrome written all over it.

How is that relevant ?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s serious enough to be banned from taking part in your hobby at the highest level.

I havenā€™t followed, did he kick or punch somebody defenceless in the head

You never kicked a cunt in the head as he lay on the ground? Did you go to educate together school?

12 Likes

Garda evidence he repeatedly kicked the guy on the ground.

With serious force. Dont see how he avoids jail if convicted as theres fuck mitigation beyond first offence

1 Like