The Kyle wrecks your head thread

In fairness the reporting of this is very poor. I donā€™t understand why everyone isnā€™t tried together either. It was a huge fight between a loads of 18/19/20 year olds but they are making it sound very different in the media.

Yup.

Thereā€™s clearly bias on display here because Iā€™m a recognisable person. This form of bias has been proven in countless experiments and past cases. I canā€™t say much more but my family and i are all very similar looking.

I suppose the big thing is not to let yourself as a grown man get into rows when out for a night out.

I was only a teenager at the time. Iā€™ve grown sinceā€¦

He was 19 when it happened, that should not be forgotten

1 Like

And Iā€™m sure it wont be. Much like all the other facts.

I trust those around him sat him down and set him straight at the time, and that this sort of behaviour is well in his past now though?

He was 21

2 Likes

At the very least Kyle shouldnā€™t give another interview to Rte, the leader and 95fm as well for their unbalanced coverage.

He hasnā€™t been in trouble since, has gone on to secure a good job, done lots of charity work and won 4 All Irelands in a row.

4 Likes

@Breaking_my_balls is it possible you were wrong here?

Has he not? Can you confirm this and stand over it?

Heā€™d have to own up to it first!!!

The truth lies somewhere in between

Is it possible you havent got it in you for this work anymore? Every mans got his limits.

The cossetted elites are circling the wagons

My understanding is very different to this, but anyway.

The auld wimmin are out in force with their gossip today.

1 Like

He had only one All Ireland medal at the time.

1 Like

In a vacuum, misinformation is rampant.

We will accept the courtā€™s decision. If you have to do jail time, so be it. Weā€™ll dust ourselves off and go ahead without you. Like we did without Declan Hannon, Sean Finn, Cian Lynch, Richie English, Mike & Peter Casey at different times.

13 Likes