The Kyle wrecks your head thread

I expect he’ll get the Pat Ryan special entrance to the prison, sign a few forms and be on his way the same day

I haven’t been this nervous since my leaving cert results

2 Likes

If Kyle is nervous imagine the state of @Breaking_my_balls. Anyone able to check in on him?

The jury will surely want this done and dusted before heading home of the weekend.

Twas done and dusted a long time ago. Mafia style.

They’ll take a little while to take the bare look off of it. They probably made their mind up to acquit him hours ago and they’ve been in there ating tea and biscuits since.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/DonalORegan1/status/1730619754858131724?t=49siPTMcPssU-fR7S0xauA&s=19

1 Like

Still you’d be hoping to wrap it up around now and head off for a pint.

Nicely finessed by jp.

“we’re gonna need a bigger poor box”

Mullane got the same hop of the ball twenty years ago and it changed him for the better.

2 Likes

If dermo walked completely on his charge, then it’s basically precedent for anyone getting a free pass.
You would wonder how they managed guilty of violent disorder, but not of assault though.

A nation once again…

7 Likes

There is a God. This has been hanging over this poor ladeen for 4 years. Has affected his game big style

1 Like

Will he get a criminal record?

Great to get this cleared up before the medals presentation in the Manor tonight.

10 Likes

Hopefully he wears laces tonight… All those medals in the back pocket will require firm support.

1 Like

Will you wear the crombie over the suit tonight?

The chalice of torture has been taken from his lips.

6 Likes

You seem to be fierce bothered about it.