The Kyle wrecks your head thread

who hasnā€™t kicked a lad in the head when they were flaming at 20 years of age

10 Likes

Weā€™ve all been there. Boys will be boys.

2 Likes

I should have been jailed on a least 4 separate occasions if the guards had witnessed a few incidents

5 Likes

Jackā€™s will be wedged tonight

2 Likes

It was never in doubt mush. I found the whole thing amusing enough. Especially from the likes of @flattythehurdler working himself into an awful frenzy over it.

1 Like

Did you give a few lads awful clippings in your youth, when you were like a young Carl Froch

@Kyle . Youā€™re talking in the 3rd person now

2 Likes

Iā€™m slightly bothered by the fact that two gardai have effectively been found guilty of telling lies about it. I find it unsettling tbh.

1 Like

Youā€™ll get over it.

2 Likes

Living in England all those years it shouldnā€™t be surprising

3 Likes

Some roar went out in jacks there when the findings were read out

4 Likes

@artfoley how much will Kyle have to drop in the poor box

I will. Iā€™m far more bothered by the case where your man stabbed his brother in law to death having told him he would, done so, and then told the gardai that heā€™d deserved it, and he was found innocent of murder still.
Yet the clearly mentally ill lady who set the car on fire with her and the kids in it is found guilty and gets life.

Iā€™d expect it from the peelers.

The drive for five starts here

Theyā€™ll be filling up the chalice of torture with Guinness in Jackā€™s tonight.

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

He walked all over the cunts and walked out a free man

I gave it and I took it, that was the end of it. None of this going to the guards or court shite. I got a lash of a pint bottle between the eyes one night and I looked like a panda for a 2 weeks, I told my mother I was in a minor car crash

11 Likes

The chalice of torture is filled in Jackā€™s most nightā€™s.Except Saturday, Saturday is probably the quietest night of the week there.

He gave a fair hop on the balls too