The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Any Limerick senior hurler that happens to find himself in prison could put the said sliothar onto the steel table in his 6x3 cell and stare at it - that would count towards the 30 hours I’d imagine.

30 hours, 30 points scored in the final last year and the seeming limerick magic total each day out!

Jesus this is going to be the best ever episode on ESPN 30 for 30 when JK and his mighty men finally have enough of winning.

Could be a good ESPN doc in this team alright

2 Likes

I think it should be titled “The team that drove TFK demented”

3 Likes

“buying Liam: the limerick hurling story”

2 Likes

Without Bias: still in production will be finished once Kyler sentencing confirmed

3 Likes

Riddance of evil must be thorough.

Lifting Liam, the tale of the county of Angela rising from the Ashes

Eight in a row with 17 players - a Tale of Financial and Pharma Doping

It’ll eat Kilkenny fans alive when Limerick do the five in a row.

That cunt Jackie Tyrell isn’t so smug anymore. I doubt him and the rest of the Kilkenny lads ever imagined their achievements would be eclipsed so soon.

2 Likes

Sure Avonmore have been at both financial and pharma doping for years. God knows what “proteins” were in the milk that was dripfed to the Cats each evening in the bowels of Nowlan Park

You know it’s eating them up when they’ve to sink to Tipp levels of doping claims

5 Likes

Been ating them up for a long long time

They’ll be made redundant in their media careers too when the Limerick lads start to retire.

3 Likes

Darragh o Donovan to host a Pat Mcaffe style lunchtime show. Heard it here first

2 Likes

Kilkenny’s achievements 2000-15 have not been eclipsed. They have been matched as regards a four in a row, not matched as regards 11 All Irelands in 16 seasons and eight All Irelands in ten seasons.

To wit: Limerick now have five All Irelands in six seasons. Will they win four further All Irelands in the next four seasons, thereby eclipsing Kilkenny’s mark in that regard? We ahall see. This feat would involve eight All Irelands in a row.

Stop talking through your hole. Remind us again what American football team and what English soccer team you supported until 2018. You know sfa about hurling, bar a finger count. And you are as bullishly naive about hurling as you are about Ian Bailey.

But hey, Limerick are winning. You can compute that much. Well done.

2 Likes

I’d probably have supported Limerick much more closely and almost never missed a game pre 2018.

I actually find all the winning fairly boring tbh. Maybe not all the winning but the ease at which we win most games is a little boring.

If Limerick win the five in a row they’ll eclipse Kilkenny and it’ll sicken all the Kilkenny cunts who didn’t take limerick seriously a few years ago.

No team has won five in a row but Limerick will do it and it will drive fellas insane.

When Tyrell started his column and his comparisons with American sports every week I doubt he realised how quickly his and his team mates achievements would be eclipsed.

1 Like

For me the greatest ever day following Limerick was 2013 Munster final closely followed by the 2018 final win.

I couldn’t separate the 09, 13 and 14 exits. All equally mentally destroying in their own ways.

I doubt I’ll ever get as much joy or disappointment in my life again.

2 Likes

Beating Tipp in Thurles in 2014 and beating KK in the QF in 2018 are my two favourite Limerick days. Waterford in 07 just behind.

4 Likes

Shur Jackie Tyrrell is the biggest plastic NFL fan in Ireland. And Vince Lombardi would agree with me.