The League of Ireland thread

what about the veil of silence?

what about getting muldoons jobs in banks so they can play in the team at the expense of local lads?

[quote=“north county corncrake”]what about the veil of silence?

what about getting muldoons jobs in banks so they can play in the team at the expense of local lads?[/quote]

How many of SRFC are from Tallaght? How many fans have been banned from attending their games. Why did they allow the Thomas Davis can fuck off and die sign to be displayed?

Every club in Dublin has a fair quota of country lads on their teams, sure if lads didn’t come up from the country, there would be fuck all done in Dublin. Is every Dublin born player on the Kilmacud team from Stillorgan?
Whats’ a Muldoon only a Dublin mans’ father.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]In the Indo , the Star & on pat kenny radio show

KOH[/quote]

so you’re delighted with rag, rag and cunt ?

Great to see the League of Ireland thread finally taking off and Mullach Ide putting ncc back in his box.

i have too many bad news stories about syls for him- its too easy - bring back mbb who would give you a bit of a challenge

Fire them out so.

first of all it seems you are muldoon & not a local so im wasting my time with you
secondly- my sources with in syls have told me why the chairman resigned& its shocking

[quote=“north county corncrake”]first of all it seems you are muldoon & not a local so im wasting my time with you
secondly- my sources with in syls have told me why the chairman resigned& its shocking[/quote]

Lol, ok, don’t be wasting your time then. Still be interested to hear your info, even by pm.

My sources tell me that nnc is full if shite;)

That’s a good source you have there padjo.

Nice of NCC to turn a league of ireland thread into a gga thread

I see Cork City are trying to get Sammy McIllroy in as their new manager

Yeah but they were refused permission to talk to him. Case closed I would think.

Sure thats what Blackpool said about Simon Grayson and he ended up at Leeds after resigning… McIllroy resigns. Takes the Cork job. Why he would is another matter.

Tom Coughlan has shown himself to be a complete twaat again. In last nights Echo he said he interviewed David Geddis, and was impressed greatly by him. Then he went on to say things have changed a bit now because all of a sudden Sammy might be available, how will Geddis feel now? He’s a joke and just loves being the owner and being on the paper, another tool in charge of a LOI club, its a pity.Also what was looking good for City player wise a couple of weeks ago has now turned sour. Liam Kearney is off to Derry, Danny Murphy and Colin Healy won’t sign until they are paid money owed, don’t blame them. I believe Healy has given them 4 days to sort it out, obviously somneone has been onto him.Anyone know what kinda money they get in Derry?

sterling

Is the currency of the Uk, and (maybe a different spelling) a place in Scotland as well.
Whats your point?
You may alot of one word posts. If you waited a while and put all the one word posts together you might come up with a post that makes some sense.

Derry wouldn’t be paying a huge amount more than what Cork are paying, but it was obviously enough to tempt Kearney.

He has shown poor loyalty in the past. Fuck him this time.

Jeff Kenna has stepped down as manager of Galway.