The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

Good times make weak men.

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

I see the woke crowd found a new soapbox today
Apparently singletons should now receive ethnic minority status or some shit like that

The Left have always hated freedom

We had a tremendous victory today in San Francisco, fucking out three school board members. Utilizing the ballot box, a recall effort was passed by a 4:1 majority (85% in Asian communities for anyone claiming white supremacy). For the past two years children have been denied an education but these cunts were focused on changing the name of a school called after Abraham Lincoln which is obviously offensive, eliminating testing which is obviously racist, and trying to destroy high performing schools which is the definition of inequality.

You get the sense that the tide is turning, and rational people are taking hold of the reins again.

11 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland:

Ladz here are terrified of THE BOOGEYMAN.

They’re awful bedwetters.

2 Likes

Not all thankfully
Nappies to be handed out to all who fear change

Pampers McNulty is the dedicated anti-woke nappy distributor around these parts.

2 Likes

“Graham Linehan” - Twitter Search / Twitter

1 Like

I’d say Sonia O Sullivan will be cancelled by close of day

the TRAs will be cancelled in the next 18 months

You can only admire her and her courage in speaking out.

2 Likes

the TRAs would try and have you believe that lia thomas is the brave one. next week theyll be lauding "brave " bandage for beating his youngfellas at a kickaround in st annes park

coward!

surely one for the cork thread

but be wary that you will activate the cark signal

I didn’t know whether to step over the line on it :laughing: