The Let Kev at your Back thread

:grinning:

a lot of back problems are in the head if you ask me

Check out the Moveu method sport that and movement101

1 Like

In the back pal.

Head problems are mostly in the head.

1 Like

Where else could a head problem be but in the head?
Tassotti is largely correct, all pain is experienced in the head (brain). How else can you explain amputees who feel agonizing pain from a limb that isnā€™t there?

a lot of these clowns who complain about back pain are soft fuckers who never done an honest days work in their life in my experience

1 Like

The pain is from the thought of having to do work mate (so, again in the head).

1 Like

Just had a lovely rub down and some dry needling from a F1 physio there ā€¦ really loosened me out so she did.

wrong thread

It was at handā€¦

Herself was creased over with back pain all last week, doctor diagnosed it as two prolapsed discs. Spent the week laid up and dosed on painkillers. She was still in bits today and supposed to be back at work tomorrow so I suggested she try yer man in Rathkeale. After twenty minutes he had her straightened out. Chalk another one up for the Quack brigade.

1 Like

Any update @Ambrose_McNulty

100%

Get moving is key.

I het many people in who " have tried everything". But tried everythi g is a physio selling them 10 sessions and telling them to rest up.

No lifestyle change. No exercise prescription.

And they go thru cycle again.

So 8/10 of these people i sort by educating and making them strong. Nothing else. Usually 1/10 need to be diagnosed by a decent physio, and maybe anpther 1/10 we may never get to the bottom of but its very usually a psychologist they need

1 Like

GPā€™s, largely, are complete bluffers on this area.

1 Like

Yes Pal. No surprise to you, but heā€™s 100% thanks to Danny.

Danny told him to massage the SI joint area for fifteen minutes each night for six weeks, and he was very insistent on this. After three or four weeks of this there hadnā€™t been much improvement. I even PMā€™d @ChocolateMice and @the_mixer_walsh to tell them not to bother with it.

On the Monday of the sixth week the pain started to go, and by the end of the week it was fully gone. Not a trace of the fucking thing now for the last three weeks after months of torture.

Choco and Mixer, get down to Myshal as soon as you can, this lad could drop dead at any time.

5 Likes

:dembele:

1 Like

Sinus infection lads. Never had one before. A nose that could run for Ireland and a pain just above my eye. Advice please.

Have you tried burning down your house?

More seriously. This ailment is probabky a result of the night you were frolicking naked on the velvet strand with your male friend. Nightswimming I think was the term you used

5 Likes

Thatā€™s fair enough. Any actual suggestions?

Let a quack at your back ?