The Let Kev at your Back thread

Hot whiskey?

I get about 2 of them per year. Boil a kettle, throw a large towel over you head, Steam your head over the bathroom sink.

Eucalyptus oil helps if you have some.

Do it a few times a day.

#towelhead

2 Likes

My missus suffers terribly from this, house is full of rubbishy bits and pieces she’s spent a fortune on through the years, nothing seems to work for long though.

Have you tried sticking your thumb up your hole yet @Juhniallio?

Pslc sauna

Sneak in olbas oil

1 Like

Buy her earplugs, she’ll be grand then.

2 Likes

Lolzers

Did em last night. Not allowed start the morning with few of them unfortunately.

1 Like

I’m surprised yourself and @Mullach_Ide aren’t aware the pool is currently shut for storm related repairs to the roof. Thanks though. I’m Albasing already.

2 Likes

Reefer?

Lads who want evidence for everytjing in a argument are serious lads for the old wives tales

2 Likes

Has she been doing lines of yokes?

Not an option at the moment, sadly. I really need my brain over the next few days.

Pussy.

1 Like

Most important week of the year. Out the door. I’ll file this for next weekend.

1 Like

Back spasms, fml.

1 Like

No surprise really. You’ve been carrying the rest of the Tipp lads on here for years.

Delighted.

Woke at 4 with a pain across the middle of my back, like I was all twisted. Only relief was to get up and sleep on the recliner for the rest of the night.

Overly tight and restricted thoracic spine is likely issue.

See if quadruped thoracic twists and/or 45 degree thiracic twists help.

You sit a fai bit do ya?

Add if daily for a while

• Bird Dogs
  • McGill Sit Ups
  • Side plank variations

Would it have anything to do with a 3 year old spending half the night trying to kick me out of the bed ?

6 Likes