The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Unkempt cunt

im trying to use the parlance of the agrarian simpleton to help me relate to voters in the midwest when on the camaign trail for Saoirse. they tend to have a bemused look on their faces when I mention the Paris agreement or polar icecaps. however when i tell them that if they vote for FF / FG they will reap what they sow it seems to hit home.
Saoirse was as big as 50/1 a week ago, then came in to 35/1 immediately after the debate on tv. now she is 4/1. bit of an ask though to beat brendan smith and maria walsh

You’re getting the hang of the nuances of rural campaigning readily enough. In real terms nothing really matters to the muldoons other than the Council elections. The Paris Accord may as well be a new Phev being introduced by Honda to the rustics in Aughawillian.

There remains remarkable support for SF in the heartlands of the Willie’s and the Neddies. Our focus is fixed on re-electing our candidate ( affectionately referred to as Chief Wiggum) , nothing matters beyond this.

But it is, as you say, a big ask for Saoirse. We’ll know on Sunday. Savour it, it’ll be like the Colleseum in Carrick on Saturday evening as the final tensions mount.

There’ll be drinking involved I’d fear… :pint::pint:

2 Likes

There could be a big hidden vote out there for Saoirse in suburban Meath, Kildare, Louth and Galway

I’d expect her to do well in her native Mayo

The Sligo/Donegal surfing belt is ripe to go Green

Saoirse’s name will help attract transfers from ecologically minded Republicans

2 Likes

What’s happening?

Is there no moratorium on campaigning/canvassing for local and European elections?

Obviously my interest in the success of Saoirse Mc hugh campaign is because I’m an eco warrior. However I also have a few quid on her at 40/1 . If I was to hedge my bets I should be looking at betting on the ff guy or Maria Walsh to get home. Any thoughts on who gets last seat of the flat earther muldoons dent climate change ?
All profits will go on seaweed for @anon67715551 cows

"This is expected to be the last time that islanders will vote ahead of the rest of the country - after they argued it left them at a disadvantage. "

How did it leave them at a disadvantage?

@KinvarasPassion @anon67715551 @padjo

Right lads, we know what we’re at.

2 Likes

A clatter of quislings if ever I saw one. Mc hugh luckily is not in the pocket of Big Beef

1 Like

Sound of them to let you at least choose the order you can vote for them in :joy:

What’s your beef with them ?

Just exercised my democratic right. Fenian 1 and 2. Only way to end sectarian politics.

1 Like

“Are you going to give vouchers to everyone on the list?”

My life partner pondering whether or not to give each candidate a preference tomorrow.

Vouchers. FFS sake.

1 Like

Wallace is getting my number 1 with OFlynn second. No FF, FG, Labour or crusty Green will get a sniff of my valuable vote. SF don’t exist as far as I am concerned.

Locally I have no idea who will get No 1 but the same rules will apply. Voting for any of the above is to accept the dire straits and circumstances people find themselves in after working a long hard week.

You’d want your head examined to vote along party lines for council elections

6 Likes

Fidelma :sweat_smile:

Absolutely. It should come down.to religiousity

Good to see you voting for a pro-choice candidate

1 Like