The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

@artfoley?

I wouldnā€™t be a shooter, itd be an axe and a samurai sword

Wexford people have never been great at shooting

no need, why bother with the anonymity of a gunshot when you can say it up close and personal with a pike

Romantic

I have already said that I would have voted for Daly despite her extreme pro abortion views if I was in her constituency. Truth be told, I donā€™t care much for Wallace but he would upset the establishment big time and would keep one of the cunts out of their seat.

I donā€™t want any of the establishment parties to get any further traction. They have done enough damage to the people of the country.

Something will have to be done about the low voting turnout in all the constituencies. My view on it is, people who donā€™t cast their vote, their names should be taken off the voting register the next time an election or referendum is taking place. The general apathy towards politics amongst the younger generation is nothing short of disgraceful. Itā€™s their democratic right to vote and the least these people could do is honour the people who fought for our freedom.

3 Likes

Is voting ā€œslowā€ or ā€œbriskā€ in your area?

We honoured the dead patriots by voting in abortion mate,

1 Like

people fought for the right to choose whether or not to vote, freedom is exactly that mate. Having the choice.

Voting was brisk at the local station

As I said mate, the dead patriots were pro choice

With four ballot sheets to fill in, and one the length of my leg, it takes a bit of time.

Wasnā€™t she alleged drink driving before ? Drinking and being in charge of a vehicle I have no issue with but why was she in a car on pranell street when Lucas and tram both serve the area? She is a cunt

2 Likes

Really? The abortion and equality referendums / referenda had the younger generations cataloguing their journeys home from far and wide in a way thatā€™s usually the preserve of the Munster Rugby fans travelling to far off places like Swansea & Edinburgh

You obviously donā€™t believe abortion is murder then

Like, if there was a candidate who I agreed with on everything except for one thing - them having a policy where they believed that murdering innocent, healthy adults should be legalised - thereā€™s no way Iā€™d vote for them

I think pretty much everybody else would be of the same view

1 Like

Mandatory voting, simple.

Is he in your space?