The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Hooch is crazy

Shup u Handicap

Saw Jimmy Guerin getting into his Jag there in Baldoyle.

The tea time rush is in full flow at the Burrow school now.

That was a setup by our own corrupt police force. She may be a cunt but she not as big a cunt as the like of Frannie Fitz, who is one of the biggest cunts of all time.

Ah, what? They made her drink and pull a u turn was it?

Ok, I’ll say it for the last time. I believe that there is a place for the termination of pregnancy but only in extremely rare and specific circumstances. I do not believe that anyone has the right to terminate a perfectly healthy pregnancy for the most spurious of reasons like the possibility that the childs eye colour could clash with the colour of the new kettle. I particularly abhor the notion of abortion on the grounds of disability or gender, of which there are only two. Thats it. Go to the other thread if you want to discuss it further but to be honest we will keep going around in circles because I will never agree to the kind of extreme laws that we have here in this ‘New’ Ireland.

3 Likes

I don’t think thats what happened at all. She was taken away and it was found that the accusation of drink driving was spurious, much like the 1.5 million breath tests no-one was ever held accountable for.

No it wasn’t, she just came back under the limit. She admitted drinking and driving. And the u turn, minor but it happened. How was it a set up?

1 Like

That fucking ballot paper was like a menu

Were they waiting for her or something like that? It wasn’t a checkpoint afaik. Anyway, they made a right meal of it and she was found entirely innocent.

That was the allegation anyway. Shatter was minister for justice and herself and Mick were gunning for him.

1 Like

No the u turn just happened in front of them. The questionable part was the media finding out

https://www.123rf.com/photo_4341483_very-angry-man-with-a-exaggerated-facial-expression-looking-at-a-cellphone-and-turning-red-in-the-fa.html

Why was she driving a car

1 Like

Because it wasn’t a tractor

Daly was arrested and handcuffed on the side of the road and thrown in a cell for the night where she was told that by the guards that they would talk to her when she had sobered up. Her only crime was taking an illegal right turn. She was well under the legal limit. The guards then leaked her unlawful arrest to the media to cause her maximum embarrassment. These are the findings of the Garda ombudsman. She was completely blackguarded and humiliated by the guards simply because of who she was and it takes a special kind of cunt to try and continue to blacken her name when she has been exonerated from breaking any law apart from an illegal right turn.

8 Likes

It’s not questionable at all. The Guards unlawfully leaked it to the media because they didn’t like Daly calling them to account on their corruption and incompetence.

2 Likes

I gave Diarmuid O’Flynn a vote as I recall he may have written a pro-coursing article once.

4 Likes

So she made an illegal u turn and came back under the limit. Exactly what i said, thanks. What law was broken when it was leaked? She obviously made millions if the arrest was unlawful like you claim?

And what do you make of the hero of the working class blowhards running off to europe for a few more euro?

Why was she arrested if she was under the limit? Making an illegal right turn doesn’t warrant arrest and handcuffing.

1 Like