The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

I know. To the outsider it’s like Porto and Malahide.

1 Like

Sure I was born in the airmount hospital myself @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

Sinn Fein should never have let adams retire

4 Likes

What’s Gemma’s next move from here?

I’m late to this bandwagon but delighted to have my eyes opened by those who were in on the Green Party from the early days.

3 Likes

:smile:

We need another recession

He’s an ex-golfer, famously imploded at the Open twenty years ago.

Your understanding of the nuance and intricacies of inter populous disputes is superb Fagan. Easily the equal of your contemporary Henry Kissinger.

In all fairness, this looks like a superb election from Ireland’s electorate. Green issues shooting to the fore as they should be. People with a track record of actual work as public reps being acknowledged((Daly/Wallace*)), and old establishment parties happy to make no waves during the campaign or advance any policies/opinions but hoping that a residual loyal support might elect them getting hammered((FF/SF)). The only blot is that utter simpleton Sean Kelly flying home in Munster. The epitome of a bad MEP. Turns up, keeps his mouth shut and does sfa for an entire 5 year period ((96g a year plus 300 a day expenses before extras)).

1 Like

The Green vote is symptomatic of a booming economy. Hard to vote for Greens when you are ating pigeon.

Welcome aboard . Fagan (#3) wants to issue sequential reference number just to keep things tidy. However there is no material value to a lower sequential number that indicates how close to the trend you were when you alighted on the green bandwagon. Happy to issue Green Party reference #7 to you as your own number. Anything pre 20 is admirable , post 20 we still welcome but they are essentially rats fleeing the failed centerist enviro policies of FG FF Labour

2 Likes

Registering official interest. As proof I started the climate change thread about 10 years ago and also worked on a series of climate change documentaries for tv that finished my career in that sector cos nobody gave a fuck.

2 Likes

Lads claiming to be Greens who post up big steaks they ate. You could not make it up.

2 Likes

Dublin - Cuffe, Daly, Fitzgerald and probably Boylan just about for 4th seat.

South - Kelly, Kelleher, O’Riada, O’Sullivan, Wallace

MNW - McGuinness, Carty, McHugh, Ming

Disastrous showing by Champ and Fianna Fail in MNW in particular. As a Cavan man said to me the other day, they had two big problems there - firstly half of the electorate had never heard of Brendan Smith, secondly the other half had.

7 Likes

Sweep sweep

1 Like

Name and shame mate

If that exit poll is correct, Boylan is toast.