The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Or worse. Russian

2 Likes

My character defects are all due to the Oirish in me.

There’s a lot of lads on here who would love that, they love being told what to think.

1 Like

Americans would be speaking American if wasn’t for the Brits who now call themselves American

Is he in the running for a real seat or a Brexit one?

The last seat is direct to Brussels and don’t wait for Brexit?

1 Like

We ran your lot out of here in 1783 mate. With their tails between their legs, similar to their fate in 2018 until American exceptionalism saved the day.

Unlike you, I’m Irish, mate

Not really sure what you’re talking about but you seem unhinged

No change there eh

This is very slow counting. In 2014, it was wrapped up in all the constituencies on the Monday.

They’re short staffed as some of the regular counters are away in the far corner of the hall still trying to finish off the 2016 Dublin Bay North count

2 Likes

It’s a disgrace Geoff. It’ll be Thursday beffort it’s wrapped up. I know the PR system can be particularly with the size of the constituencies but it’s still unacceptable

Is Mick the Muldoon still counting? The rest of Europe had this wrapped up long ago.

1 Like

We ran the Brits out of it in no time. It took the oirish 900 years and they still haven’t managed it

Well done mate- the far right government in Poland are efficient in counting votes

3 Likes

They just make up the results.

2 Likes

The Irish don’t deserve independence. They were handed it on a plate after a few skirmishes in west Cork, the English were fed up of war after losing 2 million men in France. Then then proceeded to turn a half functioning country into a third world country, declaring economic war on the one country that would buy anything off them. It took massive investment by American multinationals to drag Ireland out of the 19th century, and you still have anti-American nutcases like @anon61878697 who would prefer to see Ireland go back to indigenous industries like collecting periwinkles and seaweed.

7 Likes

Would you ever fuck off.

4 Likes

Would you ever get fucked.

Says the cunt who ran away. :roll_eyes:

Oireland isn’t independent mate. It’s budget is approved in Brussels, laws made there supercede laws made here too.