The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

All of Ireland’s finest emigrated mate, JFK, Barack Obama, James Joyce, Samuel Beckett, Oscar Wilde, Kurt Cobain, Grace Kelly, @labane1917, the list is endless. You are left with Healy Rays and Lowrys.

2 Likes

I was talking about you, mate.

sorry for the omission, have edited accordingly.

anyone with any bit of talent or a bit of go in them had to leave to make something of themselves, you can see that by the way the Irish rule all the proper countries like America and the UK

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Id ate a few periwinkles right now

1 Like

I see Yemi Adeunuga, famous for her jolly nature on gogglebox, was elected with 640 first preference votes in co meath somewhere

Heart warming

1 Like

You are very confused

Many of your posts show a deeply irrational hatred for the Brits and yet here you are lamenting that Southern Ireland is not still part of the UK

You claim to love Ireland yet so clearly utterly despise it

You’re like a dog chasing your own tail

1 Like

Ireland is an independent country, mate

Your problem is that you fundamentally misunderstand what the EU is and you fundamentally cannot come to terms with the interconnected nature of the modern world

I’d say that’s down to you willingly consuming too much populist, jingoistic far right snake oil peddled by nihilistic disruptors like Nigel Farridge

English mate, not Brits, and there’s nothing irrational about hating a nation that waged a genocidal war against you and actually accomplished a genocide by any rational definition of the word. That was then though, nowadays there’s no reason to hate the English, pity would be the appropriate feeling.

You mean Eire?

So you admit you hate the English

Yet you always claim you hold no hatred in heart towards anybody

I guess you’ll have to retract that claim now

Oh dear

That’s the football team

You do understand the difference between hating a nation or government (like ideology) and hating people?, or perhaps you don’t. I hate the Venezuelan regime, doesn’t mean I hate Venezuelans.
There is plenty to hate about the historic English government and it’s genocidal actions in history towards Ireland. It doesn’t mean you have to hate English people, especially today.

You seriously struggle with these simple concepts.

You admit you hate the English nation

No such a thing as a nation without people

This is rather basic stuff

For somebody who claims to hold no hate in their heart you sure have a lot of hate in your heart

Have a listen to this, bud, you’ll feel better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3J_3mcOwdQ

Saw that on the news. Heartwarming indeed. Kudos to all of the Meath posters on here.

I’d like to see her as Minister for Rural Affairs as part of a future Green Party/Sinn Fein/Fine Gael rainbow coalition under Taoiseach Saoirse McHugh

The English nation of the period in history from the conquest of Ireland through the signing of the Anglo Irish agreement. There is every reason for rational Irish people to hate the nation and government of England through that period, given their history of attempted and actual genocide against the people of Ireland (something you deny as it upsets your English overlords).

But there’s no point arguing with you as you can’t differentiate between hating ideology or a nation’s regime and and hating people. The average English person knows nothing of Irish history and cares less.

If you’re explaining an irrational stance you’re losing

You’re losing

The famine was not a genocide

That isn’t denial, it’s fact

I’m glad Southern Ireland is independent

You lament the fact it left the UK

Bizarre doesn’t even begin to describe you

Your problem is that you’re too obsessed with keeping up appearances for the benefit of other forum simpletons and so attempt to defend every idiotic stance you’ve ever taken for fear of losing face

This frequently leads you into into hilarious and farcical situations where you end up trying to simultaneously defend and demolish two fundamentally contradictory viewpoints

I’ve managed to come to terms with GGA players / ex players I admired going forward for FFG, but seeing the lovely Yemi was standing for FG really upset me. Not Gogglebox. They can’t corrupt that.

2 Likes