The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

The famine was a genocide and the only people living in Ireland who deny it are anglophiles like yourself and lickspittles like @glasagusban. You are constantly blabbing on about imaginary genocides while denying an actual genocide in the country you live in.

I said southern Ireland doesn’t deserve independence and history supports that. A nation of church controlled gombeens who abandoned their fellow Irish in the north and took the side of the English government when conflict arose. A conflict that could have been avoided if the southern Irish government had any balls.

You are literally such an idealistic radical simpleton you can’t even comprehend how there is no contradiction in my positions. Do you believe it is possible to hate the Maduro regime for what they have done to Venezuela while simultaneously having zero hatred for Venezuelan people. Yes or no will suffice.

1 Like

Jesus you seem really intent on digging holes for yourself with your bizarre contradictory, hate filled views

You should have worked in the coal mines in England

The black faces would have freaked you out though

Mary Lou has got to go. She’s got to get to fuck.

3 Likes

Who would you replace her with?

Doherty might have many questionable links for them to move into the future with him. The Indo and FG would might a field day with him.

I don’t think Ireland was half functioning during the famine you utter cunt

Nicky Keogh.

That call probably cost them a seat in 2007

Here’s a stat:

Peter Casey got more first preference votes than the Labour Party combined across the three constituencies.

4 Likes

Brendan Howlin is obviously a very decent man but he is just free wheeling along and the Party are dying.

You really are a thick.

:grinning:

@Juhniallio

Why is he decent?

He did me a favour.

Dramatic but magnanimous scenes.

A party like Sinn Fein will take a few hits and make a few gains - but that’s a ridiculous loss… The party has some great activists on the ground but the message from the top has been dreadful.

1 Like

The people have spoken. They reject Sinn Fein. They reject everything the stand for. The bullying and smear campaign against Maria Cahill has come home to roost

What’s the point of an elected Mayor ? 150k salary a year and there’s already a CEO running the city… like national politics, what the fuck will a school teacher or doctor know about running a city?

2 Likes

An ex Munster rubby player mayor would raise the city’s profile and bring billions to Limerick.

2 Likes

Ye love shiny chains in Limerick