The long and bumpy road to Super Bowl XLVI

BT, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

:clap:

I usually put €20 on a ridiculous accumulator each week. Usually from 10 matches to a maximum of 20.
If the odds are really high when doing a high number a games I’d do e.g. 19folds from 20.
They are usually odds on shots.

Last week I did 19 folds from 20 matches. It included club hurling, rugby, College American Football and NFL Football.
18 won. I was 14/14 going into 6 NFL games. Buffalo and Philly let me down. Had one of them covered I would have won €300 or so. Had both covered it would have been around €9000.

This week I did it again. My picks were a bit more conservative. Mostly heavy favourites. Again, club hurling, rugby, College American Football and NFL Football. I’m currently 17/17. I need Houston, New England and New York Giants to win straight up to win around €1000.

Houston playing the Raiders. ordinarily I’d say Houston, but with Andre missing, and the Al Davis factor, its hard to know! good luck with it tho!

I really don’t rate Juan Castillo as a defensive co-ordinator.

Really? What has lead you to that conclusion?

What a fucking play by Cam!!!

His terrible play calling. Blitzing at inopportune times in particular.

Are you aware of any NFL coaches that have made a successful transition from offensive line coach to defensive co-ordinator?

Nope but I haven’t really looked into it.

Marshawn Lynch starting to get the job done this afternoon finally.

Vick is having a nightmare for the Eagles and for the Pace Is The Trick franchise.

Wilson is everywhere for the bills.

He looks like someone who’d rather be anywhere else. Shocking stuff so far.

Saints tried to rush a FG there with a couple of seconds left and no timeouts and then the Panthers bizarrely called a timeout to allow them time for the kick.

vick nearly caught for another INT. and just fooked up there waiting too long to throw and ran out of time.

so are the Panthers your team of choice now Rocko or are you still lining up with the Jets scum?

Giants deserve to be tied at half time like Australia deserved to win this morning.
Should be more like 28-7 to Seattle. Seattle had 2 red zone fumbles.

Pick it up Giants FFS!

I’m Jets through and through. Just have a soft spot for Cam but looking forward to the big one later.

Cam is the greatest player to ever play this game. Unquestionably.

without going over the top, that was some scramble to get the first down.

:blink: