The long and bumpy road to Super Bowl XLVI

These last 5 minutes in Buffalo could define our season. Come on Mike Vick - lead us to victory.

hope to fook Eagles win too. for a number of reasons.

some tight finishes again in a lot of games. Cam has 30 seconds to get down for a FG. and he’s doing it!

Raiders fucked ya up alright CLD. some play to finish the game.

This 49ers defense is making a lot of plays, I read somewhere that they haven’t allowed 100yards rushing in the last 26 games. Smith is managing games much better now under Harbaugh’s tutelage also.

Bout time though. He has been there long enough. 24-3 up at half time, surely they will go on to make it 4-1.

Could this be our year? What’s happening the franchise move to Santa Clara does anyone know?

some play by Welker there, and another fumble called then. I think Branch was down. cant see how its ruled a fumble, knee is on the ground

COME ON! call is reversed, and Branch gets the TD.

I don’t know a lot about this sport but that looked like a great return to the kick off.

it was, the shower of cunts. nothing in it now again.

Was it this crowd that upset the Patriots last season?

yup, beat them in the playoffs.

:lol: Disgusted I wasn’t around to watch you melt down as the Giants managed to lose to Seattle at home.

It’s not like they were well on top. Seattle deserved to win by more.

Some suit on that lad singing the US national anthem. Katherine Jenkins looking as lovely as ever singing GSTQ.

I was at Jet Life Stadium last Sunday week for the Giants-Bills match with Jugs and briantinnion.

But I’ve come home passionate about the Jets. :clap:

They can be my AFC team. I was never going to dump the Eagles for the Giants - I could never turn to another NFC East team.

But I decided to get into the spirit of things for the game and ‘root’ for the Giants.

I won the approval of the crowd around me when some Bills fans were calling the Giants the ‘Jersey Giants’ and saying the Bills were the only NFL team that played in New York state.

I responded with a quip about them soon being the only NFL team that would be playing in Canada. My street cred was at an all time high.

I also shouted ‘Bring it home baby’ at an opportune time and was pleased with that also.

Thanks to BT for arranging the tail gate.

Watched a huge amount of game so far this season, college football and all. Always like the game but really getting into the sport more than ever and understanding the rules and terminology a bit better.

One thing always has me stumped though - what is the blue bean bag for that the umpires are always throwing about?

Think it’s for marking where a change of possession took place or something like that

No worries Bandage. The Giants tailgate was far more enjoyable than this Sunday’s affair with ClarkeyCat and feedthepony, it left a real sour taste in my mouth and I won’t be going back for a while. feedthepony picked up a piece of hot coal from a BBQ and burned his hand badly, I fell trying to catch a poor pass and cut my hand quite badly, I can’t remember any of the game and now I’m wallowing in depression and have banned people from coming to visit me

:guns: :frowning: (that’s me with a gun to my head).

Scoreboard b*tch!!!

yeah mac is close enough alright, its where an interception is caught, or a ball fumbled. also for where a punt or kickoff is caught by the receiving team.

Strange match on MNF last night. Can’t believe how poor the Ravens were and how good the Jaguars D was. It’s a funny oul game sometimes.