The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

don’t go all @Fitzy on us

1 Like

I won’t. I’m just watching the Bogball here. I had a couple of glasses of red there at the dinner. I had 40 winks after the hurling and am currently having a glass of lucozade . I’ll settle down to a film there around 9 and will have a couple of glasses for that

I really showed my versatility and prowess this weekend. I drank pints of Becks pre and post match on Friday in The 51 along with pints of Carlsberg in the stadium. I retired at around 2.20am but was up bright and early to attend a wedding yesterday where I drank prosecco, red wine but mainly pints of Guinness. I was still drinking pints of Guinness in the resident’s bar at 5am today. I was bullet proof, I’m ever so proud of myself and I want to share my pride and joy with you.

1 Like

I heard you were at the coke as well.

2 Likes

That never happened.

About time you grew up

Had a few of these the other night while watching the match. A lot sweeter than normal IPAs, very easy on the pallet.

The red ale is lovely

1 Like

I love Perlenbacher, the Lidl stuff but it goes down like water. You’d drink 4/5 without thinking.

1 Like

Palate.

Unless you are stacking them for some reason.

10 Likes

I always thought that was one of the main reasons for manufactures using cans. Easily stacked and stored.

That’s good drinking

1 Like

@Locke
Our Rathkeale cousins would drink from a pallet of cans for a party in Davy Mann’s, would you partake in that?

2 Likes

Saw this earlier, who’d be getting any few bob out of this, or would anyone? Nice to see the man get some recognition I guess.

Crean tailing the Norwegians again.

4 Likes

The King in the North arrives in April and May!

A traditional amber ale, full blooded, reliable & down to earth with a warm heart of spicy cedar.

Level headed & big hearted that always wins the day.

Taste is coming. @Tassotti

Having some premium yebisu here in Kyoto. Wanted to have a duval but I don’t have bottle opener.

Why do all your posts focus on what you don’t have? Bottle openers, streams for GAA matches etc.

3 Likes

Would you let the man enjoy his half empty glass of yebisu in peace

3 Likes

:clap: