The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Back at the airport now supping on a can of Stella. Nice to have a lager after two days of heavy beers.

From memory I had Bruggse Zot (a lot of Bruggse Zot)
Goudun Carolus
Leffe
Triple Karmeliet
Orval
Kwak
Strafe Hendrick
Trappiste Rochefort
Victoria
Vedett
St Feuillien

The Goudun Carolus and the Orval were the pick of the bunch. I wouldn’t have the Karmeliet again. Too sweet.

6 Likes

Kinnegar scraggy bay and big bunny. 400mls. 2.29 in Lidl. Load up the truck. Limeburner 2.49

250ml cans of Galway bay stuff X 4 down to 6.99

5 Likes

I just filled my boots on this. A serious offer.

Just seeing this now… I’ll have to fill me boots this evening.

10% off in lidl app today if you spend more than 50 too. Alcohol doesn’t count but you could stock up while there

What did you bring me back?

That’s senior hurling :clap::clap::clap:

Cheers bhoys

10 Likes

I cleared the shelves myself the other day.

The Galway Bay Full Sail is great tack too.
6.99 is serious value for it.

Fucking small cans are annoying. As are the 400mls. But great value. Well it’s all relative.

Galway bay stuff is lovely

https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/status/1737862960272298274?t=hSz3IUTH2x--OTgq73hnJw&s=19

Bookmark this for Lent

3 Likes

Not a hint of this being on offer in my local. Nit even a price tag. Cunts.

From Dundalk @caulifloweredneanderthal not bad

1 Like

Three great young lads running a craft beer bar in town. They’ve made a serious go out of it. Nice food in there as well. A hopping spot, and lovely fellas.

1 Like

Local crowd here in Birmingham. Serious tack. They do a cask keg version which something else.

2 Likes

Haven’t had a barley wine in donkeys years.

The brewery 60 yards from the in laws do a barley wine I think. We’re heading up for Christmas so will be in the brewery tomorrow evening.

2 Likes

This brewery is up the road from Attic. Decent enough. There’s a few within a mile or two of each other. They all open for pints. Nice little crawl to do.

At said brewery for a few quick ones. No bottles of barley wine on offer

2 Likes