The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Unreal. Pace yourselves though. Only gets going at 1 or 2. Cheap as chips as well if ye stick to the local boozers before hitting a club.

1 Like

I’ll give this a bump nearer the time and you can mark my card for me.

1 Like

The Finns think the Germans are deviants with mixed nude saunas. A sauna in Finland is single sex unless you are planning party time

Just south of Estepone, about an hour from Malaga.

1 Like

Nice man,

That’ll be unreal…delighted for you and the princess.

No point having a drawn out engagement ye’re right too.

@Tassotti it’s a little tradition of mine to drink a Duvel when I’m in Belgium.

5 Likes

Hotel bar.

3 Likes

Yep. Just in

Brugge zot dubble.

The bastards gone on strike in both airports here in Berlin… I’ll be drinking for a few days yet… Had various heffeweis out and about last night.

Had a couple of these boys up on the board also, the pale ale was lovely… the guy behind the bar with his hands up was all in leather, had a dog collar and finger nails painted but was sound enough.

The clientele looks like what you’d get in Stepper Flanagans. Surprised that there’s a character for a barman.

1 Like

Clubs don’t close Matty, if you’re into a bit of a session there’s nothing to stop you going 24 hours straight through. And for more general drinking beer is cheap and good. So yes.

Your jacket is very battered looking

Are you away somewhere?

1 Like

I’m in Berlin, pal. Having a pilsener before heading out.

7/10.

Are you stranded there kid?

A Guinness Rye Pale Ale or a Guinness West Indies porter ?

porter

West Indies porter after eating Madras, I’ll need to wear one of @Fagan_ODowd’s nappies to bed

I went into Aldi there and bought four big 750ml bottles of that La Goudale stuff. I want to give it another go. I felt I didn’t have enough booze though so drove on to Lidl then where I got four bottles of moretti and one 750ml bottle of Leffe. You can never have enough beer in the fridge. I’ve worked hard this week.

3 Likes