The Manchester Derby FA Cup Final

The excuse being the affair Docherty had with the club physio’s wife, rather than the 6th place finish for his team :rofl:

Sacked for falling in love :sob:

In fairness, he was sacked for riding a work colleague’s wife…

We’ve all done that

A fairy tale FA Cup giant killing. Congrats to all Manchester United supporters on the forum. Romance isn’t dead after all.

The Magic of the Cup. Still alive and kicking.

Just been informed The Tumbling Paddies are playing in Camden tonight.

As if this day could get any better.

3 Likes

@Copper_pipe is in a hoop

I’ll be in the open stand tomorrow.

7 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

You had your cake

Disappointing post match interview from pep there. If you dont have manners you don’t have anything

1 Like

There’s a bit of Big Ron Atkinson about Ten Hag. Good lad to set a team up for a one off match but clueless long term.

Ssshhh

It might be recency bias but that was one hell of a Cup Final yesterday.

The angle of the sun at Wembley is iconic cc @Cheasty

I was getting scalded in the first half but then thankfully the shade came for Citeh onslaught in the second half. United were full value for the win. Mainoo and Garnacho are the truth. Citeh reduced to potshots from range. I know he scored one, but i had a feeling the game was up when Pep threw on Doku.

Haaland is useless too.

3 Likes

An incredible sporting occasion.

If we had it in Ireland they’d probably try and play it in November or something.

1 Like

The highlights looked like utd had all 10 outfield players camped on the edge of their own box. Was it a smash and grab? The first goal facilitated the bus i suppose… What a fuck up from city.

You knew City were in trouble when they were denied that stonewall penalty in the first minute

Pep ssid it was all just so unfair