The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

But you are asking for specific details of my marriage. That’s not normal behaviour im afraid so I won’t be providing you with the information you require on this board.
Send me a pm and I’ll tell you anything you want to know.

I asked do you think you’ll still be married by the time I’m married. It’s not very detailed it’s a fairly vague question really. I’d say not myself. If you don’t want to answer just say so.

Are you tommy tiernan or have you just plagiarised a recent podcast about tommy tiernan?

You were asking about my marriage. Nir normal but im ok qith it, but let’s not bore everyone by going any further back and forth.
Whatever you want to know about me & my missus pm in future and I’ll sort you out :+1:

i can assure you no to both -
that’s one of the odder comparisons in fairness - i think @Bandage once compared me to a fella who plays american football and murdered someone - most others reckon i look like Peter Beardsley…

its a great way to clear the head tho if you are on the brink

1 Like

You couldn’t be that ugly surely?

You like to share a lot about certain areas of your private life but if you’re not comfortable responding that vague question then that’s fine. I suppose that says enough about the strength of your marriage in itself.

1 Like

ill dictate what i want to share about myself on the board if thats allright with you you creepy little bastard. if you need the nitty gritty of my marriage send me a pm like a few others on here do and ill sort you out.

i see you are after outing yourself as a married man and the father of childeren on another thread :grin:

1 Like

I never asked for the nitty gritty of your marriage. I just asked when you think it will fail and you don’t want to answer. Fair enough.

lets move on im no fan of stalemates. you were asking as to whether my missus would be kicking me out, you couldnt have been aware that its my house and under no circumstances would i ever be the one kicked out of it.

Agree to disagree.

hate to rain on your parade ould chum, but I wouldn’t bet on that if it ever came to divorce.

no divorce iv already had one

Particularly given his past behaviour.

well given his posts here, the words gross and obvious spring to mind

1 Like

you can get 2 or 3, if youre so minded

1 Like

you misunderstand, there will be no second divorce.

1 Like

:grinning: Fair enough, I was listening to a podcast the other evening on Irelandunfiltered and it was an interview with tommy tiernan who spoke about how he would drive around navan where he grew up and park his car, let down the window and breath in the air which would bring him back to his youth,
You’re comment was so coincidental

He copies his own stuff.

You should copy somebody’s stuff.

1 Like