The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

If someone showed up like that to marry my daughter I’d string him up by the balls

11 Likes

Most kids these days have never been next or near a pub. Mine were in the hotel bar in the woodlands once for a christening I’d say

Has everyone been supportive of fintans decision to transition?

1 Like

Mine are in one regularly enough for pub grub. And obviously whenever there’s a big Premier league game on.

3 Likes

Myself and the misses have not been to the pub in 4 years after the youngest christening we went for a few in the beechcomber.

I am amazed how the mother and father are still together.

The 90s was a different era than today

2 Likes

Flatty is sharp

He’s not as slow as he walks easy

I remember most Sunday evenings were finished in the pub, coming from matches or wherever. Large bottle of red lemonade or 7up, a packet of crisps each and happy out for the evening.

4 Likes

Be wide of the man who walks narrow

Standard Procedure, those were great days

A kid should never be let in the door of a pub

1 Like

Unless two of the big six are playing each other

2 Likes

Get a babysitter

That’s ridiculous, a young child could get knocked down if left on the street.

16 Likes

Beechcomber is a rank boozer… Pebble beach was a nice little boozer for a pint when I used to live out that way…
Is the ramble Inn still going? Very much a local crowd… They’d eat a blow in like @Bandage in there.

I’ve worked bars in limerick City where you were expected to mind the kids and swill out drink to the fucking useless cunts who brought them in.

Is the ramble inn in a housing estate in kill killester? Beside a bookies ?

The beechcomber would be the best of a bad bunch to be honest.

The rame inn is at the top of my folks road and is a complete shuttle.

Even the mice wear hob nail boots in there.

1 Like

Donnycarney. Don’t remember a bookies there … It’s literally across Collins avenue from scoil chiaran which is next door to parnell Park

Yes mate it is in donnycarney