The Mick McCarthy is going to make me money thread!

1-1 draw. Returns 7 points.

15 bets in - Balance 29 points

Thanks @Bandage[/USER]. It really shows that cunt @[USER=41]Captainshan up for rating the bet as a dumb post

Puke still stuck in the past when he won the IOTM award and can never get over it so has to resort to this childish name calling.

Puke owned idiot of the month.

Serious tipping on this thread though. I must get involved

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 852054, member: 1137”]1-1 draw. Returns 7 points.

15 bets in - Balance 29 points[/quote]

Balance 29 points

Ipswich v Barnsley - Friday 1st of November - live on Sky Sports!!!

Ipswich’s home form has been very solid under Big Mick and I expect them to take full points who are second bottom of the table and without a point from 6 away games so far this season

4 points - Ipswich win - 3/4 with Paddy Power

Closing balance 25 points

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 853518, member: 1137”]Balance 29 points

Ipswich v Barnsley - Friday 1st of November - live on Sky Sports!!!

Ipswich’s home form has been very solid under Big Mick and I expect them to take full points who are second bottom of the table and without a point from 6 away games so far this season

4 points - Ipswich win - 3/4 with Paddy Power

Closing balance 25 points[/quote]

would you have any cut at Ipswich (-1) at 2/1?..barnsley have got a few beatings I think…

They also have Paddy McCourt, though. He was excellent at the weekend, going on the highlights on the Football League Show.

Impressive punting:clap:

:clap::clap::clap::pint:
never been sober watching it when at home , be it the boozer or in the house

never been sober watching it when at home , be it the boozer or in the house[/quote]

Fuck, a man needs plenty of porter inside him to be able to sit through Manish and Leroy’s analysis, not to mind the incidents missed and goals rapidly panned to while the striker wheels away, because there’s only ever one camera at Sincil Bank et al.

Great oul show.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 853588, member: 129”]Fuck, a man needs plenty of porter inside him to be able to sit through Manish and Leroy’s analysis, not to mind the incidents missed and goals rapidly panned to while the striker wheels away, because there’s only ever one camera at Sincil Bank et al.

Great oul show.[/quote]
ah its great
i remember during the 2010-11 season Adam le Fondre was on it every week banging in goals at Rotherham

[quote=“mickee321, post: 853620, member: 367”]ah its great
i remember during the 2010-11 season Adam le Fondre was on it every week banging in goals at Rotherham[/quote]

Ah, lovely.

Missed a sitter at the weekend, did Adam.

thats my first time watching ipswich play a full 90 minutes…they are fucking atrociuos…the centre halves are all over the place…once they are turned they are fucked…Cresswell at left back was caught ball watching for the goal and barnsley got a lot of chances down his side in second half …centre mid couldn´t get a foot on the ball…they didn´t look like scoring from play… they are a set piece team…@chewy louie you´d be better off playing the odds and backing them to draw every week as they are a typical mid table championship team who will draw most their games…Mcarthy had a stinker on the line …how he didn´t make a change 10 minutes into second half when it was clear they had totally lost control was shocking on his part…
in short Ipswich (-1) me bollix !..:frowning:

He was decent in the 15 minutes I wasn’t watching the match tonight while browsing TFK.

Bet 17

Ipswich v Leicester - Ipswich win - 2 points @7/4 with Paddy Power

Chris Wood travelling back from New Zealand and their midweek game will weaken Leicester’s attacking threat is my main logic behind this bet

Closing balance 23 points

Gonna make the trip for this tomorrow. Quite fancy our chances.

I’m going MAX BET on BMTB tomorrow.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 863882, member: 1137”]Bet 17

Ipswich v Leicester - Ipswich win - 2 points @7/4 with Paddy Power

Chris Wood travelling back from New Zealand and their midweek game will weaken Leicester’s attacking threat is my main logic behind this bet

Closing balance 23 points[/quote]

he´s only scored 1 goal in the league and only started a handful of games for them this season pal…nugent and vardy have scored 11 goals between them…

make that 13…
:popcorn:

That is nugents 13th goal in 12 appearances versus the town.