The Mind of GOD

Good point by @Cicero_Dandi here. We don’t hear him clamouring for an asexual pride day. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Gemma bang on the money again.

1 Like

She won the €45 million jackpot?!

Perhaps she might buy a decent camera

1 Like

The net is closing on RTÉ.

1 Like

Deport RTE

it should be noted he played for Bohs and is a card carrying member of the labour party

2 Likes

Any chance you might deport yourself again?

That would be a tremendously interesting case to be in the public gallery of a court for

I expect Gemtrails will bring her goons with her

It’d be a laugh to turn up wearing a pink t-shirt with a unicorn on it to see how the fascist goons react

There’d be some headcases there alright

I saw no evidence of the inter ethnic clusterfuck that Gemma has warned about in my time in central Stockholm and Djurgardens. The Uber drivers all seemed quite pleasant.

1 Like

No evidence, eh?

They probably hid it all from me.

It’s probably all in an IKEA car park

Like all far right nutcases, Gemtrails treats paedophilia as a partisan political issue to advance a fascist agenda while being only too happy to ignore or advance the agenda of the paedophiles she likes

Pretty much the same as all the psychotic far right nutcases on this forum

To be fair I haven’t heard anything about Angela Ray. A quick google brings up a Facebook page which would suggest she’s slightly mental, but do people often get locked up in Ireland for contempt of court @artfoley? I presume there’s more to this case

people do get locked up but its nowhere as often as it should be. tommy robinson got 9 months for contempt in the UK the other day but the longest i can think of in ireland is 3 months for liam lawlor and a couple of quinns