The Movies just released for download thread

Veep mediocre!!! Ah ffs :smile:

They use all hand held cameras to film it so there is huge jittery movement of the screen. Anything filmed that way drives me mad and gets switched off.

Stay on the couch lads and enjoy the flics.

3 Likes

Always enjoy your recommendations mate, thanks.
Scrooge on ibbc iplayeris great.

Knives Out recommended to me before, supposed to be very good. Must line it up.

Watched two very good foreign flick other day. Korean one called Parasite and one from Colombia called Birds of Passage, thought them both very good.

Birds of Passage

Parasite

Parasite is very very good.

Them Koreans are a mad bunch of lads. Churn out some amount of mad but brilliant flicks

Can’t handle Adam Sandler

I normally would avoid him but here He plays a straight role and he’s good.

1 Like

Himself, Will Ferrell and Ben Stilled really get on y wick. As soon as I see any of their names in the cast of a film, I stay well away

I read the reviews on that. They are basically 9* or 1*. I couldn’t chance posting it on this fine thread*.

• Who said you could post up movies here?

Parasite is good alright. I posted up here before about the Korean movies. Not the Hollywood sort at all. But subtitles of course.

Loads of them. Too many pals I suggest them to are turned off when you say it’s subtitled. They’re missing out.

There’s very little dialogue in most movies. Especially action movies. Subs not a problem at all.

I want to see Parasite. How does this work? Do I have to download an app or pay or what?

Download it from the pirate bay. Simples. Just make sure its a copy with subtitles.

He’ll.need to download a torrent software program first.

Try downloading deluge or uTorrent to your computer @Tank

When you have that, go to pirate bay, lob in Parasite to the search and then click to add one of the top search results.

Sounds more complicated than it is. Any hassle, feel free.to ask me for help

1 Like

Thanks. I used to do this back in my student days.

Not trying to cut accross @LionelRitchie here as everything he says is good, but this can be a bit of a mine field. I use an old windows 7 machine for torrents, keeping them well away from my main PC, just in case. The below is from a post above, I just updated it a bit.

The trackers or links are on all the torrent sites.
If you don’t know what that means, then you have a bit of learning to do.

This site, http://www.aiosearch.com/ gives you a list and the ability to search most of the torrent sites and is very handy for that hard to find Movie or TV Series. You need to sign up and login to see the Pirate Bay listed.

These sites just give you a link. You need a downloader to get the actual Movie file. Again there is a lot of choice out there. One of the most recommended is Bittorrent 6.0. Some of the most recent versions have bitcoin miners and god knows what attached, so you need to be careful. Go with 6.0 and when it asks to update, don’t let it.

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/bittorrent-6-0

Once you get familiar with a torrent site proper, or even become a member, you can search by most popular or most recent or whatever. Somebody on here gave me an invite to IPtorrents. It’s a very good and clean site. I in turn now have some invites if anybody wants one. You’ll need to PM me your email. I wouldn’t use your “good” email address for these sites.

Hope that helps a little. Just be careful and scan everything you download for viruses. Especially any software.

3 Likes