The Movies just released for download thread

I read some reviews. Sometimes a bad thing. Seemingly he lost the plot near the end of his life when he thought about how many people his AK-47 killed. A bit like Noble and his peace prize, the inventor of dynamite.

Anything with Yuriy Borisov is well worth a watch.

And Einstein

1 Like

Did you watch this? I read the book and thought it was great.

I didn’t. Can’t remember much about it. Might be because @Rocko gave it a poor review directly underneath.

1 Like

Watched it. The movie didn’t deal with the aftermath at all. No technical details at all about the gun. The usual love story thrown in. Not great.

1 Like

Been watching unforgotten, itv series. I like the lead actress and actor. Decent so far.

Unforgotten, Happy Valley and Shetland are probably the three best in English TV. No sign of the latter two coming back yet. I read Shetland had to abandon filming. Didn’t hear anything about Happy Valley.

Never watched Shetland. Worth a gander?

It’s a slow burner. Normally takes a full series to solve a murder or murders. It’s been around a good few years now so not sure where you could catch the first series as their personal lives evolve as it goes on.

Very good watch if a bit slow and sad.

1 Like

Dito…

1 Like

Old style release biggie.

1 Like

Actually watched this one before posting.
It’s a good old yarn with Mads Mikkelsen who’s made some good movies lately.
In Danish but don’t let that put you off.

1 Like

This is a cracking western with Mads Mikkelson and Eric Cantona.

3 Likes

Run of the mill I’d say.
Is it you @flattythehurdler loves Liam Neeson?

No, I can’t abide him, except he’s brilliant in Schindler’s list

Neeson is a movie called Made in Italy with is son Michael Richardson on Prime now.

Its about a father and son coming to terms with the loss of his wife. It’s not awfully good, the scenery is magnificent and they both put in quite good performances but the script isn’t much use. But there’s a scene towards the end that would tear the heart out of you and explains why they both took the movie I guess.

Tuscany truly is a beautiful place. I look forward to going back there soon.

I Will Find You Reaction GIF

You’ll never see it again pal.

2 Likes