The Movies just released for download thread

Probably ruined now given ending likely the same but Danish one was outstanding.

It’s like the remake of Untouchablés, french flick, that was top drawer. Remake in Hollywood was absolute gash

3 Likes

How does this man keep going?

1 Like

Watched The Many Saints of Newark - quite poor I thought, could have been a lot better

1 Like

Was a bucket of shit I thought. Never caught fire, was waiting for some.sort of action, from Tony in particular. Worst he got up to was robbing a Mr Whippy ffs.

The casting was decent in that the characters did pair up well enough with the original cast barring a few weird ones. What the fuck was Ray Liotta doing being in it twice like?! Did the brother really need to be acted by him again??? Garbage

But the plot, storyline, acting and flow of the whole things was shit I thought. Very disappointing.

1 Like

I didn’t think much of the film and found that bit to be very odd. There was no need for him to play the brother.

1 Like

Bollox anyway

It felt like Galdofini’s son was cast into the film for the sake of it, he spent most of the film going around with a gormless expression

I was looking forward to it an all so I was.

I was too, hugely. Was very disappointed. Not a first cousin to the series in terms of quality or cleverness.

1 Like

Strange but entertaining with Noomi Rapace.
Some great cinematography if the story doesn’t exactly grab you.
Icelandic, seemingly Noomi lived there as a child.

2 Likes

Finch, also known as BIOS for computer nerds like @TreatyStones.

basically WallE with Tom Hanks in

I presume Lamb is a remake of this

1 Like

Nothing like it at all at all.

Helen mirren got her kit off in this and I had a horn for a month after it

Big Liam was hitting that in a big way back around that time.

Hello and goodbye to Daniel.

Mmmm, don’t know why that’s coming up in German, the link is English.
I was on Amazon Germany lately. They track you every way, don’t they?

The original lamb was so utterly bleak I never finished it.

I’d say this place is on some Bundespolizei watchlist