The Movies just released for download thread

Not a movie, but the miniseries We Own this City is excellent. And disconcerting.

In fairness it was v g

Not just another Wire?

I found it hard to follow, jumping back and forth timelines, trying too hard to be clever.

1 Like

It’s based on a true story iirc

Gets better as it goes. Thought same as yourself first 2 episodes but comes together better after that or perhaps just sticks better in my own mind

Watching this show, you can see why that defund the police movement gained traction.

I’ll try it from the beginning again, I was watching it after a long day and it was too much effort to follow

They basically log the “arrests” on the computer, along with the date, and then flash back to the actual incident.
They are some shower of absolute uucoams

The new Top Gun is absolutely shite, but it’s a brilliant afternoon’s entertainment at the cinema. I would highly recommend going the whole hog on the best screen you can get. Be wasted on a telly. Highly recommended.
Fuck Yeah.

2 Likes

Metal Lords is a fantastic flick.

1 Like

Elvis is unreal.

Enjoyable fare.

The young lad will win best male oscar.

Haven’t watched a decent movie in a while but this one’s not too bad. Set before the Ukraine war proper. Some will say it’s Ukrainian war propagenda. Make out of it what you will…

1 Like

That was typical Guy Richie fare and I enjoyed it immensely

1 Like

I’m all for Ukrainian war propaganda.

Well @glasagusban , I started The Salvation at 945 pm yesterday thinking I’d give it ten minutes. It robbed me of two hours sleep you bad man.
Excellent Western.
The dumb lady is smoking hot also.

1 Like

Brilliant film. Hostiles from a few years ago is another brilliant western.

1 Like

Prey, pre-predator.

2 Likes

The commanches soon learned who the real predators were.

2 Likes