The Movies just released for download thread

I enjoyed it. Great characters in it. But the Gene Wilder flick is always be number 1 for me.

That’s ok mate, sequels or prequels aren’t meant to replace originals, they’re companion pieces

I thought it would be a load of Wonka… I’ll give it a twirl when Bang has it up

I hate it. I hate them all. We were reared on the books.
It shows how far we’ve come. The teacher used read out a few pages a day. That line iirc “slowly but surely they were starving to death” seemed absolutely plausible at the time :flushed::grimacing:

you wont regret it

1 Like

So isn’t right to have a favourite Alien movie or Back to the Future movie. I might just cry

agreed

Great movie but Wilder is iconic

You said “will always” suggesting no matter what quality any others to come may be, they can never replace the original in your eyes. That would be quite foolish to assume wouldnt you agree?

Its art mate, its not meant to be a race or a competition. But if thats what you need to enjoy it, then go right ahead.

Be careful or mbb will be on your case

Yawn

Tough night?

Wilder played it brilliantly but in truth he took the character to different places than the book

Pure imagination?

Possibly

Saltburn is fairly FUBAR.

I watched Butcher’s Crossing last night.

It’s not great.
Wanders a bit in the middle.
And the ending is poor.

Past Lives was much better.
Korean love story.
The wife might like it.

1 Like

A big load of what the fuck was the point of that

Entertainment?

It’s only oul wank.

What the fuck was she crying for at the end? The Korean fella shoulda busted the husband and gave her something to cry about.