The NBA Thread

I only have Sky in standard view. Whereas when paying for BT Sports all their channels came in HD. I actually don’t watch Sky Sports at all it’s a total waste me having it, because I don’t have any interest in club soccer which I guess is their main offering. Do you know much it is to get their channels in HD?

Would you not just ditch Sky Sports and get NBA League Pass for 190 Euro annually?

You need an Indian VPN just to start the app. You can turn it off after the app has launched

And we’re off. Can’t believe turenne hasnt had a dig at hayward yet

League Pass is very annoying, I didn’t find it worth the money

Hayward and Saric have been terrible.

:clap:

@Smark - Heat, Knicks & Spurs enhanced from 7/2 to 9/2, yay or nay?

Couldn’t be trusting the Knicks there

1 Like

Don’t take my word for it. Two very poor teams

I wouldn’t touch it personally tbh.

Any of ye watch the match on sky last night? I noticed they had no coverage from the experts in the studio, Shaq and the boys. It’s like they don’t have the rights to that aspect. During the break they just cut to shots of the audience dancing. I found that infuriating.

That’s what you get on League Pass, it’s surprisingly infuriating, especially getting the audio feed from the ape MCs

Terrible. I had the league pass myself a few years ago and didn’t like it one bit. I don’t want to be watching matches on my laptop. And I want the views of Shaq and these guys at HT. On BT Sports to be fair to them you got every bit of that.

Sky obviously didn’t pay for that. Pity alright

Get a firestick and an IPTV sub mate, you’ll have wall to wall hoops on American channels.

1 Like

Gonna fall at the first hurdle. Magic five up on the Heat thru the third quarter

Where do you get an IPTV sub?

@Copper_pipe

You’re at nothing withOUT IPTV

Donkey straight trash on his Mavs debut. Fat, slow feet, slow release, can’t hit a three, can’t defend etc. Yet another great white hope that turns out to be utter rubbish.

You might get to see some basketball too

4 Likes