The north/really good looking fellas

The recreational wing :joy:

1 Like

Wish they would just fuck off

Love will find a way

1 Like

Love Ulster?

I genuinely don’t know how ye put up with it up there lads. Yere better men than I’ll ever be.

1 Like

I’m back home in Cork ,loved the ppl of the 6 counties, depending on your location it can be brilliant or awful, my friends / neighbours in the Creggan estate were real community ppl but TBH I’m glad to be home ,no looking over the ould shoulder etc,tell you 1 thing the :house: s of nationalists in Derry are always spick n span for fear of a raid( wouldn’t give the bolloxs any reason to sneer)

1 Like

April. They haven’t got going. Common misperception is that “the marching season” is a couple of weeks around the 12th July. Not true.

“The marching season” starts at Easter & runs through to December. The 12th is the peak but drive through towns like Coleraine, Kilrea, Ballymena Antrim etc on a Friday evening (& often other days of the week)and you’re liable to run into a band parade that closes towns for hours at a time. If you do run into one of these parades turn round and drive away. Don’t get out & walk.

1 Like

Jim Wells should be on TFK :slight_smile:

1 Like

This site needs women and ulster Presbyterians .

2 Likes

“a pro-choice, gay-friendly united Ireland – a Sodom and Begorrah”!!

4 Likes

“It remains to be seen if Foster and her pals will end up living in a pro-choice, gay-friendly united Ireland – a Sodom and Begorrah,”

:smile::smile:

2 Likes

didnt @Rain fit both categories?

Don’t know

Jim Wells would be a bleeding heart liberal compared to some of the posters here.

Marriage equality certainly suits DUP leadership to go through. An overwhelming majority of people in the north are in favour of it and this way DUP don’t have to confront issue when assembly returns. The power base is shifting in DUP away from fundamentalist evangelicals.

2 Likes

Say we have a few

She’s a slapper from Cork.

Samuel Devenney is often referred to as the first victim of the Troubles, beaten in his home in the Bogside by the RUC, he had a heart attack and died some weeks later. However, the first victim was actually a pensioner called Francis McCloskey who died in Dungiven after being struck on the head by a baton wielding RUC bastard. This was just a couple of days before the Devenney incident

2 Likes

An interesting piece. It is a positive review rather than a critique but worth a read nonetheless.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy I’ve noticed graffiti in both Limerick and Dublin the last few weeks say "No Extradition " TAL

Who is being extradited?