The north/really good looking fellas

YNWA.

Liverpool FC has the lads in a lather.

Box office.

The European Champions are literally ruining the lives of some people on this forum

There are at least two posters here who I very much hope don’t have access to guns such is their obsessive hatred for the European Champions

They have been “radicalised”

It’s horrible to see people ruin their own lives with this obsesssive hatred but the real risk is that innocent people could lose theirs as a result of it

Somebody needs to step in here

Some people can kill without guns even. Touring Liverpool fans, for example

1 Like

You took the bait hook, line and sinker bud :grin:

The obsessive hatred for the European Champions rears it ugly head again

You fair got me good there lad. Seething now so I am. Wont get a wink of sleep tonight.

It’s fascinating to see in action.

He is a blue

Like sausages in a pan

Liverpool fans are very clannish like the Cark crowd. Very slow to condemn their own

I see the wankers at it again yesterday, this time the nationalist crowd. God help us if we get a united Ireland. Another few hundred thousand scumbags to stick on the dole queue.

A United Ireland is a couple of hundred years away thank God

1 Like

The video of that stabbing in New Lodge last night is mental.

I got that video earlier and some pictures of the wounds. They’re mad cunts

Well God has nothing to do with it,and it’ll not happen in the foreseeable future ,and until UK / Ireland creates employment the quagmire that is the 6 counties will continue to be a shitehole for a lot of young ppl who have education but no work and as for the disaffected youth of the working class areas throughout the area they will continue to be fodder for paramilitaries etc

1 Like

P.s. I’m a father of a few kids in Derry who are well qualified but have to travel outside of Ireland for work whereas if the 6 counties had a working government things might have some hope of changing but the SF/ DUP stalemate is destroying hope for all

4 Likes

Jamie Bryson on forgery charges,:grin::grin::grin::grin: shocking

1 Like

There needs to be at least a huge majority in NI for it to be a success and to avoid civil war, at least 80/20. They are fucking cavemen up there. It is at least 250 years away

We are at least two generations away from even giving it any serious thought

2 Likes