The north/really good looking fellas

Lovely mix of seethe and despair from Ben this morning. “our Irish cows” seem to have been a trojan horse
The Nolan Show - 13/09/2019 - @bbcradioulster http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008bp6

1 Like

It really needs a bloody working government for a start- stalemate for years, meanwhile jobs go

A big spike in dissident violence

That just sums the whinging cunt up completely. Lovely altogether. Just brings joy to my heart when I hear him.

He’s bit like Chris mcgimpsey. He thinks that having a middle class accent, a thespian haircut anda hipster beard will make bigotry more respectable

2 Likes

The UUP needed more like Duncan Shipley Dalton

Duncan was a former Tory and Royal Irish Regiment soldier who joined the UUP and was a familiar face representing the party on such programmes as “Hearts and Minds” with Noel Thompson around the time of the GFA and afterwards

I was always struck by how Duncan came across as not a bigot, which was quite unusual for a member of the UUP

Duncan is now living in Southampton and a Corbynite member of the Labour party

As Pete and dud might have put it, it sounds like 'e gave you thee 'orn

I found his slightly upper class yet not too upper class English accent most easy to listen to, especially when he spoke conciliatory words, which was all the time

I found his obvious educated nature most attractive

Good night. I might have time to unpack this tomorrow, but you gotta remain fucked up until then

It sounds like you’re unpacking now

Don’t bother telling us about it

Not really- only media reports leaked more- anyone from Derry or have family in the n west can vouch it hasn’t stopped at all - intent has/ is always present- only free state ppl actually believe all they read in the newspapers regarding the 6 counties, Brits control media to a certain extent and ALWAYS have ,good old brit intelligence at its best( not being paranoid-as someone who lived in Derry for over 20 years as a republican I had a fair handle on it ,and being from the free state have both perspectives) FYI I’ve nothing to do with any aspect of republicanism for years -

I’m interested in what exactly you’re saying here pal-
Are you saying that there no real dissident spike in Derry and the media are exaggeating it for political reasons?
Are you saying the dissident never went away in the first place?

I’m stating that in Derry and the general area what some call ‘dissidents’ are as strong/er as ever ,media controlled as ever- always has been-they leak what they want when they want -

Beautiful bit of seethe from Ben Lowry on radio Ulster. He’s been deprived of the patriotic classics at last night of the proms…no rule Britannia in Belfast. Class. He’s rippin’

1 Like

Who is Ben Lowry ?

Who cares?

1 Like

He’s the deputy editor of the news letter, political commentator etc. He’s on rte often enough

Ok

Any Irish man who can’t enjoy a dyed in the wool unionist crying on air about being deprived of rule Britannia needs to take a long hard look at himself so he does. ( I’m worried about harry. I think he might sell us out )

6 Likes