The north/really good looking fellas

I’d say McGunness took pleasure in hanging that fucker Robinson yesterday. :smile:

1 Like

Well what a surprise! Gerry Adams will face no charges in relation to Jean McConville’s disappearance and death.

Why would he?

They haven’t gone away you know…

Of course they haven’t, didn’t @bandage tell us he’s in the 'Ra?

Grim enough reading all the same but.

Huh?

Bandage, he’s in the 'Ra. You’re new here, but its a forum secret so to speak.

Ah yeah, I knew that.

Ah yes, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s starter pack, of course.

SHOCK HORROR!!

Report issued by the British State attempts to damage the Republican movement.

Not worth the paper it is written on.

There is a seriously concerted effort by all parties North & South to keep Sinn Fein down. If they sling enough mud some of it will stick.

That cunt Charlie Flanagan really annoys me with his pontificating.

Well actually he makes me laugh.

The Troubles must have been really difficult for him as he canvassed with his father in the sanctuary in the South, eventually succeeding him as a TD.

I genuinely don’t think the republican movement has anything to do with armed thugs and gangsters these days.
The IRA name had been hijacked by the general scumbags and detritus which it used to moderate. Sinn Fein has nothing to do with that ilk. It should have no relevance, but unionist factions will twist it to their own ends no doubt. How can Sinn Fein renounce the armed side of the struggle, and control / eliminate it at the same time?
They can’t.

1 Like

THERESA Villiers has dismissed allegations that the British State had prior knowledge of atrocities in the Troubles, saying a “pernicious narrative” seeking to blame the government must be challenged.

The Secretary of State claimed a skewed view of history was being peddled, which had seen unsubstantiated allegations treated as fact and a disproportionate focus placed on the actions of police and soldiers.

In a keynote speech on legacy issues in Belfast, Ms Villiers said there had undoubtedly been misconduct by some rogue security force members during the conflict, but she described claims it was “rife or endemic” as a “deliberate distortion”.

A nice reminder of how the Tory aristocrats see NI.

A man, believed to be a prison officer, has been taken to hospital after a device exploded under a van in east Belfast.
It happened around the Woodstock Road at about 07:10 GMT on Friday.
The condition of the man is not known at present. The Woodstock Road has been closed between its junctions with Omeath Street and Ravenhill Avenue.
Northern Ireland’s First Minister Arlene Foster said it was a “disgraceful and despicable attack”.
Traffic in the area is being diverted and the road is expected to remain closed for some time.

As a result of the incident, Euston Street Primary School in east Belfast is advising parents that the school can be accessed from Castlereagh Road.
Earlier, there were reports on social media of people hearing a loud bang in the area.
DUP MLA Robin Newton said the person or persons who planted the device “must be condemned by all right thinking people”.
“This is a despicable act and it is fortunate that we are not talking about serious or even a fatality today,” he said.

"Colleagues openly talk about going to Mass or the GAA" – Orange Order concerned at steady decline of Protestants in NI Civil Service

“A civil servant at the Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure, said: “I am tired of having the Irish language, GAA and nationalism in general rammed down my throat on an ongoing basis. Some of my colleagues had the audacity to bring their GAA sports tops into work and one had a GAA mug on his desk.”

8 Likes

That’s a great bloody read, makes you feel great to be a Catholic.

1 Like

Another individual said: “Line management openly let their staff know (Catholic and Protestant) of the sports their children play, specifically camogie and GAA and the schools their children attend. I see this as letting Protestant staff know who they are.”

:grinning:

1 Like

I bet that was all well spellchecked

Gold rush is on in Donegal. :slight_smile: