The north/really good looking fellas

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy Tommy Gorman seems to have upset people with his report on events on the Ormeau Road this weekend. Sounds like he did his usual thing of trying to balance the Sean Graham attack by mentioning IRA attacks

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this on the RTE thread. He’s peddling a narrative that the PSNI good guys were protecting everybody from COVID-19. He’s some cock.

2 Likes

And you’re right @TreatyStones, he was also going on about reprisals and how it was in response to x and y etc etc. Yet it was planned well in advance of the events he cited and was one of the atrocities aided by security force collusion. The gun used in it turned up in the imperial museum in Belfast. It’s also one of the cases where the historical enquiries team were obstructed by the PSNI, who refused to cooperate / hand over case files. There’s a Police Ombudsman report that’s also never been published on it.

5 Likes

He’s an absolute wanker. No doubt RTE will have their collective self-congratulatory thing they do with every spineless hack that charts up a career of uselessness and shilling.

2 Likes

Cavan any good for ye

Think it turned up in the Imperial musuem in London

John O’Dowd has the DUP hopping.

1 Like

What’s john up to? Apart from making Michelle feel like an imposter, sound girl she is etc

Called out Poots and Lyons over orchestrating the ports situation.

Inside atm for possession of e60k cocaine
SF Derry reeling, 2 pricks kneecapped in Creggan a few days ago were part of his crew

1 Like

Elisha getting caught out with the money was a blessing in disguise for SF. She is a liability.

1 Like

Her hubby has dragged her down tbf, he used beat the crap out of her, and already done for assault on pensioner(s)now cocaine possession - dealing

The neck tattoo more or less gave the game away.

FFS sake.

5 Likes

I’ve several former sf buddies in Derry who are genuine republicans who are disgusted with the modern SF,
Modern SF are more interested in prestige than jobs in Creggan etc, lost their way

Years of good solid work down the drain

I always thought one of McGuinness’ offspring would ultimately take on a leadership role in Derry SF. McCallion was essentially blocking the path for one of them so I wonder if yer man Fiachra or Emmet will take on more responsibility now. Although Martina Anderson is still there too and there’s no longer MEPs in the north.

His sis in law should have been ramped up years ago while he was alive, Dodie McGuinness, ex volunteer with a good pedigree but they missed the boat

1 Like

wtf? helluva drug!

1 Like

Was that the video doing the rounds at weekend.

1 Like