The north/really good looking fellas

Ah apologies, I was way off. Obviously Clonmult, Upton and MourneAbbey are pretty much on the same page.
You daft cunt

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

If I’m not mistaken some of the western islands where the speak Gaelic, would have a big Rangers fanbase. Tis ironic the Rangers fans in Ulster don’t want the Irish language…

1 Like

Bizarrely, some are split. Uist for instance is split north south rangers Celtic or vice versa.

3 Likes

The Bold Robert Emmet CSC have a number of members from the Outer Hebrides. Their digs in Glasgow was a home from home for a number of members when over for games.

The beak had a very embarrassing moment in a broom cupboard while mooching in the dark for the bedroom of a female member, he woke the @thedancingbaby who wasn’t best pleased.

2 Likes
2 Likes

£50m to be spent on the regeneration of Strabane town centre.
You’re as well spending £1m on levelling it for Strabane has been, is and will always be a shithole. Thoughts @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

3 Likes

Look forward to it. Strabane is an utterly mental spot but mental in a good way.

Mental is right,had a current community worker (ex irsp prisoner) from strabane in Romania with us -first night out he got caught trying to steal a flag a jailable offence , harmless devil but off the rails

1 Like

Strabane was always an INLA hotspot.

1 Like

Late brother in law married a DHSS girl from Strabane ,her gang all SDLP and him fresh out of long kesh,nice girl (Timoney) but FFS she worked in the fraud side if it and all us on the bru

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Ah ffs

1 Like

Spooks stirring up the red hand chaps , deflection at it’s finest

2 Likes

The north is in a critical phase but covid dominates down south

2 Likes

Catholic nationalist population shut out long enough,not a nice place to be Susan :thinking:,siege mentality rises again

McKay is a brilliant writer. Northern Protestants was one of the best books I’ve ever read and changed my perspective on Irishness significantly.

5 Likes

I’ll order this now. That article is excellent.

1 Like