I was thinking more of our Tyrone friend! :grinning:

2 Likes

Here comes the hotstepper.

3 Likes

cc @glenshane

5 Likes

Fatboy Slim absolutely raging.

5 Likes

The rotund one turned & ran impressively there.

1 Like

Fuck the bigot

1 Like

set my mate up big time on live tv , despite promising his paramilitary past wouldn’t be brought up, he’s an utter cunt,my buddy was trying to start anew, has year’s of being a law student,and qualified to be a solicitor but is unemployable after that cunt Nolan

1 Like

He’s getting a fair reddin’ up this past while. The caller seems to be somebody or other based on the twitter banter.
“Well sue me then”
“I will”

2 Likes

He seems to have lost his battle with obesity again.

1 Like

He then claimed he was a journalist.

Lolzers.

3 Likes

Fuck the obese shite stirrer

1 Like

Lost the battle of reality

My favourite Nolan moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pallmY78l-U

2 Likes

He earned his pay last friday though, no doubt about it. I suspected that the caller was a dup stooge trying to get allister off the radio and off their base’s radar…seems not though. I’d say allister is raging.

2 Likes

You’d need drink to listen to the insincere whure

1 Like

That call is not in the podcast replay of the show. RTÉ style censorship from aunty

I presume if Nolan is threatening to sue then BBC can’t keep it in the podcast? Seems to be a bit of momentum against him at last now which is good to see, I can’t believe the otherwise sensible people who listen to that show daily.

2 Likes

I never miss it :grinning:

2 Likes

I wasn’t counting you among the sensible ones! I listen to the opening 10 minutes on the school run just to hear what the topic of the day is, it’s atrocious though. I’d have a look at Ben Lowrys tweets for the comedy value that some get from Nolan, but that’s only 5 minutes of nonsense rather than 2 hours.

1 Like