The north/really good looking fellas

Oh yes! I’d forgotten about that. All successful DUP politicians have a good planning scandal behind them.

1 Like

Cancer has Poots may be more accurate.

2 Likes

Poots has contradictions. He spoke in Irish in Donegal a few years back and can be moderate in his language when it suits him. Then again he does not believe in evolution and is homophobic. He will do nothing to broaden the appeal of the DUP beyond perhaps cutting into some of TUV’s support (which is still relatively small).

1 Like

All true. Problem that DUP leaders have is that they Janus like have to face at least 2 ways at the same time. Their bible-bashing non-progressive base though diminishing may be larger than even they thought while if they don’t support realistic modern policies (gay rights etc) they will lose younger unionist voters.

1 Like

I’d like to see Paul Berry get it. The DUP leadership, that is.

He’s another neanderthal

Gavin Robinson would appeal to both strands I reckon.
As the bartender in Blues Brothers replied when asked what type of music they have here. Both kinds- country and western

2 Likes

Unfortunately when dealing with the DUP etc etc you’re talking about stone age men

I’d say Tim has Fatboy driven demented, wonder if Fatboy ever followed through on his threat.

2 Likes

Goodnight Arlene

20 Likes

RIP, Belfast’s rose

1 Like

She had to go.

Cc @myboyblue

1 Like

Arlene Foster ABSTAINED from a DUP vote on gay conversion therapy which did not go down well apparently,

Surely it’s time off all of journalism to go after these animals and show them up for what they are.

3 Likes

You would just hope that there will be a swing toward the alliance party after this.

DUP voters switching to Alliance would be like Fine Gael voters switching to PBP - not gonna happen.

What will change is the demographics, more young university educated middle class protestants will generally drift toward Alliance and DUP dinosaur vote will generally erode over time.

3 Likes

Ding dong.

What a pool of talent.

1 Like

What was the vote on conversion therapy about ??

Upcoming bill on banning conversion therapy on gays.