The north/really good looking fellas

Grim listening to victims of the troubles

Radio Ulster - Listen Live - BBC Sounds

This amnesty idea is crazy. All should be held accountable, British army, police, loyalist and nationalist terrorists.

On a side note, you’d have needed your head examined to join the RUC back in the 70s and 80s.

Look at a lot of those who did join and why they joined. The RUC were always an extremely, hateful and sectarian organisation complicit in huge numbers of murders of innocent nationalists and derailing investigations.

1 Like

There was a lady on Nolan who lost her parents in enniskillen yesterday and she nailed it. She was absolutely heartbroken and angry over the decision. She then said the British government are doing this to hide their dirty secrets.
No other reason for it

I’m perhaps being obtuse, but the GFA seemed predicated upon just that.

No body should get an amnesty from facing a trial . All families are fully entitled to the truth .

Nobody will get a significant sentence at this stage

The truth and a trial are two completely different things.
The truth absolutely should come out, but the British government** should ensure that. What comes out in a trial may bear little resemblance to the truth.

** We all know they won’t

I don’t think it did . There was amnesty regarding sentencing but I stand to be correct here, there was nothing on this in the GFA

Ah the community had to stand and watch murderers psychopaths rapists and evil people released. It’s remarkable it held.
Most of them were loyalists.

I heard that. Tough listening.

Indeed but we were told it was for “the greater” good

I told ya , I had a deal done with em.

By Christ, that woman is brute ugly!

Woman?

Is it not Meatloaf?

6 Likes

Thought it was a man, had to check back

That’s a man with long hair, right?

Which one of yis done this?

1 Like

Are you sure that’s not your celebrity spot from the other day?

This bullying needs to stop. You’ve changed since the whole hole transplant, it’s like that christopher lee movie where a lad gets a hand transplant from a deceased murderous artist and then runs amok painting portraits and killing his subjects (sitters?).

1 Like

I wouldn’t say changed per say. Changed tactics maybe

1 Like