The north/really good looking fellas

1 Like

Cover up continues.
Sean Graham bookies murders

2 Likes

No surprises there

1 Like

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/cork-based-criminal-caught-drugs-22210443

Out the fuckin gap

by the fuck! 3 years for getting caught with a sawn-off & a silenced 9mm.

2 Likes

:eyes::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

The DUP want a top up Plantation

Man who kept hurling alive in Derry during the troubles, team mate, chairman of Na Magha, missed from Cork to Derry, Mellon family epitomised Derrys struggles during and before the war, Thomas Ashe Mellon snr- internee and escapee 50s
Pearse Mellon
Stevie Mellon internee ( lost an eye)
Tommy junior - H blocks and internee
( Derry brigade)
All hurlers and some co board members
Grass roots ppl who were shunned by most growing up in the 60s/70s in Derry as ppl were afraid to be involved with a republican family,
Sean Mellon family man, teacher, hurler to the bone

7 Likes
8 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Utter utter cunt of a man Jim Allister doubling down on his David Tweed comments after an hour here. He is a top top drawer cunt of a man.
I can’t stand him. His fat spud red head. A horrible fucking person.

2 Likes

And that’s just Nolan.

2 Likes

Nolan is a fuckin piosan

2 Likes

The personification of a dying ideology.

A complete and utter reprehensible cunt.

1 Like

He should be a shoe in for cunt of the year.

1 Like

Yerra I don’t think he is that bad (within reason), but he needs to pull spud head Allister next time he is on air. I only tune in the odd time to listen to the loyalists getting a grilling, usually by someone who knows their stuff.

Tbh and blunt he destroyed my friend live on tv- union representative at the time- trainee solicitor on the side,
Mentioned his paramilitary past on tv despite assurances that he’d only stick to the script ( 5 questions )
Nolan the prick “ mr Cunningham about your paramilitary past etc etc,gathering intelligence on RUC officers etc,
Lost his job within days , and only recently able continue with his studies

Google him -Ciaran Cunningham- Nolan.
Nolan’s a black bastard , died in tbe wool anti RC despite his public persona

1 Like