The north/really good looking fellas

Was it not him doing the orchestra conducting thing? I forget really what it was other that he was geeing the bigoted mob up.

The gas thing about that night was there were was more lads who consider themselves Irish playing for the home team than the Fenian away team.

Tommy Wright - Oranjie
Mal Donaghy - Taig
Gary Fleming - ???
Alan McDonald - Oranjie
Gerry Taggart - Taig
Michael Hughes - Taig
Jim Magilton - Taig
Nigel Worthington - Oranjie
Philip Gray - ???
Jimmy Quinn - ???
Kevin Wilson - ???

That night has some beautiful mayhem, hadn’t see some of this background footage before

7 Likes

Ah jesus that’s brilliant.

To see the unbridled joy that it brought the nation. Simpler times.

3 Likes
1 Like

fuckin apes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The Lansdowne road crowd singing “there’s only one team in Ireland” drove then over the edge

1 Like

2 down

Gilmour did a small bit of time. The rest never faced a court.

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Anne is a scary looking specimen.

There’s plenty here would

This article will conflict a few lads here.

1 Like

I’d be confident the board is 100% of the opinion that tweed was a bigot, a thug and a predatory violent child rapist.

1 Like

Nathan Carter has jingles on the Nolan show now. ffs.

So would I.

Was thinking about last third of article.

I cannot see anything in the slightest bit controversial there either. Depressing, certainly. I actually continue to be surprised at just how awful things have been in the six counties even latterly. I find the level of public figure quite shocking, but I actually think this is a reflection of society and the media, that a shocking, crude, controversial dinosaur thug gains attention just because they are a shocking crude controversial dinosaur thug, because, it seems, everyone still enjoys a freak show.

That inbred

Missed that last night